05-17-2011, 05:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I phoned up Sony yesterday and told them that i forgot my DOB and i used a fake email address. So they got me to make a new email address and they sent a password out to me, which I received recently. So I reseted my password, go on PS3, type it in and it says incorrect! I've typed it in right trust me. But shall i use The new email address or the old one? I also ot told from someone that you need to wait 24-48 hours for the password to rest.

Please help
05-17-2011, 05:25 PM #2
Lofti
You are welcome!
you sir, ARE A BAWSSS! i think you should wait

The following user thanked Lofti for this useful post:

The Rangers
05-17-2011, 05:27 PM #3
Is that a guess? or do you actually have to wait lol? xD
05-17-2011, 05:29 PM #4
Lofti
You are welcome!
i have no idea, but i have been waiting for my e-mail for 48 hours right now :> i'm trying to stay under-control .....
05-17-2011, 05:30 PM #5
Originally posted by KiNGxMoDz View Post
i have no idea, but i have been waiting for my e-mail for 48 hours right now :> i'm trying to stay under-control .....

Wow, when when you get it, which is hopefully soon, PM me on NGU please, and tell me if you got to logon straight away mateWinky Winky
05-17-2011, 05:31 PM #6

:( Unlucky man, PM me on NGU and tell me if u got to logon straight away mate
05-17-2011, 05:35 PM #7
Lofti
You are welcome!
it's just all going down on m, my account doesn't have playstation store ( so no logging into playstation.com ) i have hotmail e-mail and i'm sure i created my account on my PS3 but i still have to confirm it via a E-mail ...

THIS IS PURE BULLSHIT
05-17-2011, 05:38 PM #8
it's just all going down on m, my account doesn't have playstation store ( so no logging into playstation.com ) i have hotmail e-mail and i'm sure i created my account on my PS3 but i still have to confirm it via a E-mail ...

THIS IS PURE BULLSHIT

phone them mate
05-17-2011, 05:39 PM #9

THIS IS PURE BULLSHIT

phone them mate
05-17-2011, 05:44 PM #10
Lofti
You are welcome!
Originally posted by JoshRitchie1 View Post
phone them mate

I Live In Qatar, can you give ma number? i am very mad...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo