06-09-2013, 07:54 PM #1
.James
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Set to release June 11th for USA and June 12th for Europe, Japan and Asia. Sony has bagged itself another new free to play game from Namco Bandai games. After Microsoft declined allowing the game to be published on their console (yes Namco asked them but they didn't want free to play), it is confirmed to be PS3 exclusive.

It was announced yesterday from a Gamespot E3 preview, and a trailer was released earlier today.

It is the first free to play console fighting game to ever be released, and the game will initially be released with 8 characters (more characters were shown in the trailer so there will be DLC fortunately)

The starting characters are:

Paul
Alisa
Law
Lars
Lili
Steve
Asuka
King

The game has new mechanics such as super and critical moves and combo breakers. There is also a levelling up feature, so you can focus your character on being more offensive, or more defensive. The special moves have very flashy effects, and another noticeable change is the "cuter" faces of the female characters Asuka and Lili.

Now, this all points to the possibility that this is a game is a test for Tekken X Street Fighter. The special moves are a definite pointer, and I'm not sure if any of you remember last year when Harada said he will be making the female characters have more "cuter faces". I think there's a definite chance that it is, and if so, it's very clever.

Official Reveal Trailer:

So yeah, discuss it here then guys!
06-11-2013, 10:14 PM #11
xionnokia
Do a barrel roll!
sweet gonna download it now
06-12-2013, 06:05 PM #12
.James
Who’s Jim Erased?
I'll post my full thoughts on the game for later, for now:

DAT SOUNDTRACK

06-14-2013, 12:00 PM #13
Kazuya unlocked, how? no idea
06-14-2013, 03:22 PM #14
Nickolas47
Vault dweller
is the game good?
06-14-2013, 04:08 PM #15
.James
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Eruyome View Post
Kazuya unlocked, how? no idea

He's one of the default characters, the list changed. Other characters such as Steve and Leo can be unlocked by using daily premium tickets to play Arcade Mode as far as I know. (No charge)

Originally posted by Nickolas47 View Post
is the game good?

Yes, and it's less than 2gb to download. Would definitely recommend picking it up.
06-15-2013, 02:32 PM #16
cronos002
Bounty hunter
there is no hwoarang?? too bad, maybe in one DLC...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo