11-18-2009, 11:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i want to get a aimbot or wallhack for mw2. i will pay for one if it works. i have a ps3 and i know it can be done im just not good with the java language or C++. let me know if you know how to make one or will make one for me. My friend says he can make one but if he can wouldnt of everyone already made one?
my PSN: "MARYJANESSISTER"

THANKS Happy
02-08-2010, 04:18 PM #29
Gordon
I defeated!
Only decent multiplayer aimbots are on PC
02-10-2010, 10:39 AM #30
Default Avatar
Turboh
they won't ban you man, sony doesn't really give a dam, but that doesn't mean that you are 100% safe,but yea of course it's possible, just that people won't release this kind of hack because it will be patched faster
02-10-2010, 07:16 PM #31
bott52
Keeper
Originally posted by FBIRyan View Post
Yeah, there will never be a wallhack/aimbot for Xbox 360, PS3, etc. for any game, especially Call of Duty games.
If someone ever tells you that they can do such a thing, their lying. You should watch yourself when hanging around people like that.

For one there are already full aimbots for CoD4 and CoD WaW which means there are and eventually there will be a ps3 aimbot but the game will probably be out of date by the time that happens im saying like CoD 7 or 8 if theres not one already which the CoDB0T i see and hear rumors of, if its true itll be out soon if not already.

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

Originally posted by SUPERIMIAINI View Post
To throw my 2 cents into this conversation which is often debated to weather it is/ isn't possible. From my limited knowlegde and common sense would tell me that someone would have to figure out to how run Code along side the game or somekind of ISO or something to be able to run a AIMBOT. I personally think it's not out and won't be for a while because I don't think anyone has figured out how to break the 4 points of security built within the PS3 system. But people are always pushing the envelope in life so yes it's possible just not for a long time to come. If there is somekind of exploit within the game itself allowing for something like this that is an entirely different subject. :rolleyes:

the 4 points of security in the ps3 has been hacked by GeoHot (original hacker of ipod touch) its old news lol
02-13-2010, 02:32 PM #32
Default Avatar
tokey
I've seen aimbot twice in last 2 days on PS3. First time the guy went 55-1, all headshot on Favela TDM. Second game he went 77-0 all headshots on Highrise TDM. Then towards the end he'd nuke in both games.

Same thing happened this morning, literally one guy standing there (I was watching him for a bit) spamming headshots faster than I could even see who he was shooting at. Figured it's only a matter of time before this is widely available. Glitching to 10th prestige is one thing, but this is going to wreck the game if they don't quickly get it under control.
02-14-2010, 05:11 PM #33
all i want to no is: IS THERE AN AIMBOT OR WALLHACK FOR ONLINE PS3 MW2?
02-14-2010, 05:31 PM #34
Console
Keepin it real
dang i wish they had aimbot for ps3 xd
02-15-2010, 11:02 AM #35
langy123
Climbing up the ladder
Im sure that there will be a wallhack/aimbot released soon, so just wait a bit Winky Winky
02-16-2010, 05:47 PM #36
I have an aimbot for ps3 mw2 subscribe to my youtube cannel and the i will PM u The link for my download. PSN: IXIsKiiiLsIXI Youtube: IXIsKiiiLsIXI You must login or register to view this content.
Subscribe. Winky Winky
02-18-2010, 01:17 AM #37
aimbot hack ... easy .. on xbox 360! only! i will do it for free.... all you gotta do is download the "MODIO" software... on xbox send me a msg.. GT: just got MERKED

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo