Post: [NA] Monster Hunter World Female Character save or both gender save.
03-07-2018, 08:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, this is my first request so I dont know if Im doing it right but Im looking for a MOnster hunter world save that has a female character with a HR of 30 or more! I would love wayyy more if someone had a save with a male and a female with the story completed! I have a HR 29 Male but I want a female just for the Kirin armor hehe but I dont want to go throught the story again!Sal
03-08-2018, 05:10 PM #2
KuraiWolfy
Save Point
It's actually not that hard to just blow through the story. Especially since SW gives you all the materials. If anything you should complete it in a fraction of the time. I did it myself. So I'd feel some sort of way giving away my save because my female is 82 and 1 male is my modded offline character that I'm waiting to do the Kirin quest until my female gets to 100. the 3rd slot is another male character that I'm doing the same thing with - the HR code
03-13-2018, 02:02 PM #3
It's not hard its just really boring haha and since I can't skip the cutscenes its like meh! If you would lend me or want to trade for mine I would appreciate it!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo