03-26-2018, 07:47 AM #1
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Has anyone managed to get this to work? I've tried many times and my items are the same, i made sure all the items i wanted to be maxed out are in storage but the items are still the same.

This is the save wizard own codes btw not from advanced mode.
03-26-2018, 09:01 AM #2
Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post
Has anyone managed to get this to work? I've tried many times and my items are the same, i made sure all the items i wanted to be maxed out are in storage but the items are still the same.

This is the save wizard own codes btw not from advanced mode.

try putting one amount of the item on storage too
03-26-2018, 03:49 PM #3
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by novalkun View Post
try putting one amount of the item on storage too

so are you saying just put 1 of the item instead of all of them to max it out? i had a titanite scale that was only 1 in there and that didn't max out either.

i also tried unequiping all my items and then placing them in the storage box and taking quick replenish off and that didn't work either, i don't think the code works at this point.
03-28-2018, 01:47 PM #4
Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post
so are you saying just put 1 of the item instead of all of them to max it out? i had a titanite scale that was only 1 in there and that didn't max out either.

i also tried unequiping all my items and then placing them in the storage box and taking quick replenish off and that didn't work either, i don't think the code works at this point.

actually, if you put the item on storage, it will max it to 600 in storage and 99 in inventory. i am unsure if this should be 1 in inventory and 1 in storage or only 1 in storage. but if you put 1 titanite scale in inventory, it will be 99 only (no amount change in storage).

titanite scale code works for me. only the shriving stone code that isn't worked. what i do when this happens is by using advanced mode
03-28-2018, 03:36 PM #5
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
yeah i said specifically i wasn't using advance mode from the beginning, these are save wizards own codes.

and yes i did put the items in storage from the bonfire a couple of times, the item values were still the same.

so the code is supposed to effect both inventory and storage box? well that means the code doesn't work at all because nothing changed from either.

i'll try the titanite scale code again but i don't think it's going to work at all tbh.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo