05-24-2018, 09:23 AM #1
mroshaw
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have the UK disk version of D3: UEE (CUSA00242). I dusted the game off after SW released codes and was ultimately disappointed that none of them seemed to work: I kept getting a 10010 server error from the SW client.

The save I was modding was years old, updated recently having updated the game and started playing again. There were 3 characters: 2 normal and 1 seasonal, that I'd just created.

As an experiment, I backed up my D3 save to my PC (just copy to USB from PS4 system then copy the CUSA00242 folder somewhere safe), deleted the entire save file from the PS4 and started a whole new game. I played for 5 minutes, exited the game and tried to mod it again through SW. This time, success!

I can confirm that the account cheats (Gold, Blood Shards and Crafting Materials) and character cheats (Level) all work. Just remember that D3 levels monsters with the player, so modding yourself up to 70 at the start of the game is a really bad idea, unless you craft some level 70 gear to back you up.

Not sure why SW baulked on the original save: could be the presence of seasonal data or the fact that it's upgraded from an older save. Either way, the cheats work if you're happy to start the whole campaign afresh.
Last edited by mroshaw ; 05-24-2018 at 02:39 PM.

The following user thanked mroshaw for this useful post:

Joker4567658

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo