08-04-2018, 03:41 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just bought save wizard. and I'm suprised it worked!*

But how about trophies tho? how* to unlock trophies ? thanks!

The following user thanked StormyX for this useful post:

Mephisto13
08-04-2018, 04:07 PM #2
It doesn't unlock trophies. You have to play the game and unlock them yourself. Save Wizard makes it easier by giving you cheats and save resigning.
08-04-2018, 04:20 PM #3
i see.. :( well time to grind Happy
08-04-2018, 05:08 PM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by StormyX View Post
i see.. :( well time to grind Happy

You can either use cheats which makes it easy to play the game or you can use game saves of other people a platinum save doesnt do anything most of the time but sometimes it can be really helpfull , a platinum save set will grant you every single trophy or all exept the multiplayer and then you got saves for specific trophies to
08-04-2018, 06:10 PM #5
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
You can either use cheats which makes it easy to play the game or you can use game saves of other people a platinum save doesnt do anything most of the time but sometimes it can be really helpfull , a platinum save set will grant you every single trophy or all exept the multiplayer and then you got saves for specific trophies to

I downloaded a platinium Uncharted 4 save but it doesn;t show.

as you said "a platinum save set will grant you every single trophy "
08-04-2018, 06:18 PM #6
Wosley
Originally posted by StormyX View Post
I downloaded a platinium Uncharted 4 save but it doesn;t show.

as you said "a platinum save set will grant you every single trophy "

Yes platinum save set not a platinum save a platinum save is a save someone did upload after they did achieve the platinum themself but that doesnt mean it will get you any trophies a save set is meant for trophies most saves have a prefix if you want trophies then just avoid the ones that say platinum save
12-08-2018, 06:12 AM #7
how did u download a platinum save by what ?
12-08-2018, 08:54 AM #8
Wosley
Originally posted by matthewtrieu1 View Post
how did u download a platinum save by what ?

You just download it on pc resign it with Save Wizard and when your USB is plugged in it will automatic transfer pls note that platinum saves arent a guaranteed way to get trophies some give trophies and some give none
06-04-2019, 03:09 AM #9
you can unlock trophys too.
06-18-2020, 12:20 PM #10
hallo. how to download save for dark souls 2

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo