10-20-2018, 06:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello,

I'm looking for a modded NG+ save (on "Give me God of War") with all armor/weapons/upgrades with modded runes.

For the EU - CUSA07411 version of the game. (I can't re-region because the file is too large but I can resign so only CUSA07411 please)

I already checked in You must login or register to view this content.
but the save there is a starter without anything or way advanced in the game without anything.

Thanks in advance!

The following user thanked bonzay0 for this useful post:

Slee
05-26-2019, 07:30 PM #2
I will work on it.. Gandalf the Grey I mean if somebody still needs it.
Last edited by Beyond The Limit ; 05-26-2019 at 07:31 PM.

The following user thanked Beyond The Limit for this useful post:

jeandemoreau
05-29-2019, 01:37 PM #3
@ beyond the limit - i still need it ;-) Would be great, if you can provide such a save!
05-30-2019, 11:53 PM #4
Sorry jeandemoreau. i only have the CUSA07410 Version of the game. But I have exactly the save you are looking for. So it doesnt make sense for me to upload it., if you cannot resign or reregion it.
05-31-2019, 12:01 AM #5
Anyway I will upload my personal Save for people who can resign or reregion savegames. No cheats have ever been used. I have just started a new game plus and then I have applied cheats for the first time, and I only have modified the runes stats. Every gem, every blade and axe pommel,everything upgraded to max. no maximum hacksilver and xp used. You still need to ugrade some talismans. Tell me what you think. I have left some saves for you, so you have the option to start your own new game plus. Realm shift with every hit or any damage taken garantied.
Here is the link.
You must login or register to view this content.

This is for the CUSA07410 only
Last edited by Beyond The Limit ; 05-31-2019 at 12:11 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Beyond The Limit for this useful post:

Cipek, jinjerino
05-31-2019, 02:37 PM #6
Originally posted by bonzay0 View Post
Hello,

I'm looking for a modded NG+ save (on "Give me God of War") with all armor/weapons/upgrades with modded runes.

For the EU - CUSA07411 version of the game. (I can't re-region because the file is too large but I can resign so only CUSA07411 please)

I already checked in You must login or register to view this content.
but the save there is a starter without anything or way advanced in the game without anything.

Thanks in advance!

Maybe I can try to reregion in Advanced mode. But I dont know if it will work or if I can do it.
06-03-2019, 05:44 AM #7
Originally posted by Beyond The Limit View Post
I will work on it.. Gandalf the Grey I mean if somebody still needs it.

Any luck? Would like to see a modded starter save for this game but unfortunately I don't own it.
09-04-2019, 07:17 PM #8
the file is still too big ,i need a CUSA07411 too

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo