06-14-2019, 08:55 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); my eur game save of red dead redemption has everything done. just miss the flaco revolver in the compendium and must be modified with god mode & infinite dead-eye
06-15-2019, 01:51 AM #2
Vicodin10
https://discord.gg/save-wizard
Originally posted by Jax1984 View Post
my eur game save of red dead redemption has everything done. just miss the flaco revolver in the compendium and must be modified with god mode & infinite dead-eye

This is good to know but is there a reason for the thread? Do you want to upload the save or something?

The following user thanked Vicodin10 for this useful post:

ProbablyRaging
06-15-2019, 11:35 AM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
my eur game save of red dead redemption has everything done. just miss the flaco revolver in the compendium and must be modified with god mode & infinite dead-eye

Do you own Save Wizard yourself? So after the cheats have been applied that you can resign it back to your own id?
06-17-2019, 01:07 PM #4
Originally posted by Vicodin10 View Post

This is good to know but is there a reason for the thread? Do you want to upload the save or something?

yes i want to upload my game save, but i don't know how to do it
Last edited by Jax1984 ; 06-20-2019 at 11:57 AM.
06-18-2019, 12:36 PM #5
Originally posted by Wosley View Post

Do you own Save Wizard yourself? So after the cheats have been applied that you can resign it back to your own id?

of course i have Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo