Post: Outward - teleporting, inventory editing, breakthrough amounts, and more
09-01-2019, 09:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I noticed there where no guides for the game and i had to figure it all out on my own though it is easy so i decided to make a guide to help out the new players out there also i know there are other things you can change in the saves just i haven't messed with it because i haven't seen a need to. everything does require You must login or register to view this content.

Teleporting:

I have included my list of coords for you guys which includes all the major cities just outside their doors feel free to add your own and share here in the reply section - You must login or register to view this content.
1. on your ps4 go to settings>application save data management>save data in system storage>upload to online storage>outward>auto memory(so you have a online backup)>copy to usb storage device
2. open save wizard on your pc and go to outward advance mode and do as follows in the video

3. go back to application save data management>saved data on usb storage device>copy to system storage>outward>auto memory and copy back over
CAUTION: Please note that the coords for when in the open world and loaded into a city are different so make sure you put the area name i usually just save the coords of the outisde entrances

Replacing items:
1. on your ps4 go to settings>application save data management>save data in system storage>upload to online storage>outward>auto memory(so you have a online backup)>copy to usb storage device
2. open save wizard on your pc and go to outward advance mode and do as follows in the video and note to get my item ids i just google it and get it from the You must login or register to view this content. shown it makes it super easy also make sure you have something you don't need ready to replace and google the item to get its id for save wizard and i was using my backpack as an example but i did not really replace it

3. go back to application save data management>saved data on usb storage device>copy to system storage>outward>auto memory and copy back over
CAUTION: Don't try replacing or adding passive skills and i don't know about normal skills i didn't try those because it will make your save unload able if you do get it to work please post how because i couldn't

Unlimited Breakthroughs:
2. open save wizard on your pc and go to outward advance mode and do as follows in the video

Re-editing appearance and gender:
2. open save wizard on your pc and go to outward advance mode and change as shown in the picture
3. click apply then go back to application save data management>saved data on usb storage device>copy to system storage>outward>auto memory and copy back over

Removing, adding, or modding duration of status effects:
2. open save wizard on your pc and go to outward advance and change as shown in the picture
3. click apply then go back to application save data management>saved data on usb storage device>copy to system storage>outward>auto memory and copy back over
Note: duration will not stick if you re apply the status or get a lower tiered version in game

Adding recipes:
2. open save wizard on your pc and go to outward advance and change as shown in the picture
Note: i will provide my list of recipes and i don't know how many are left and which ones
Last edited by TheAwsomeOne ; 09-01-2019 at 09:10 PM.

The following 19 users say thank you to TheAwsomeOne for this useful post:

[DGK], aksa2014, dyj683049, ebo7na, EE231, IGNMAn, isaiaspereira, Kim-Chi, KiryuZero, liftyorfaith, LPfan, mamuske, mokozan, necronightmage, Patte90HV, QasYou, rock2k, salvusio, vzk20
12-15-2019, 08:55 PM #2
vzk20
Rookie
infinite life and endurance. Please if you can increase the weight of the backpack. Thank you friend
01-09-2020, 08:58 PM #3
LPfan
Keeper
I haven't found any way to go BEYOND max HP, Stamina, Mana, or weight, but I DID find something.

Just like how you can change the HP, Stamina, etc and eliminate the burnt HP, Stamina, and Mana, near there is where the "Used Breakthrough points" are. You can make that 0 and you GAIN ALL 3 POINTS YOU HAD AT THE START.
I have NOT found a way, although I have a theory and let me know if anyone wants to test this out cuz Notepad is M.I.A. in my laptop. My theory is a bit tiresome, but WHAT IF you save BEFORE you buy something, upload to the PS Cloud (make sure you save AND THEN return to menu), then BUY A SKILL (let's say one of the Alt skills, the skills you choose one or the other) put to the flashdrive, advance mode in SW, then find the skill ID of it (look up the wiki in the link in the post), then copy (aka ctrl+C) and paste (aka ctrl+V) onto a notepad page.
THEN, download the save from when JUST BEFORE YOU BOUGHT A SKILL. Put it on the flesh drive, open in advanced mode in SW, and find where the last skill is. (Most likely will BEGIN with an 8, unless those are just the Breakthrough Skills that start with an 8. Haven't looked too much into it.) THEN, now this is only ASSUMING my theory is correct, if you still have the notepad page opened, COPY AND PASTE THAT SKILL FROM THE PREVIOUS SAVE INTO THE SAVE FROM WHEN BEFORE YOU BOUGHT THE SKILL. Granted, this is ONLY A THEORY (don't even say "A game theory" or whatnot) but if anyone would like to experiment and test this theory, as it IS a bit annoying, let me know. Sadly, I thought of it AFTER I made it so I never used ANY Breakthrough Points (aka skill points).
Thank you for helping me find some things out. <3
Originally posted by TheAwsomeOne View Post

The following 3 users say thank you to LPfan for this useful post:

[DGK], Daveyboi1122, frankjoh2
03-08-2020, 08:41 PM #4
I messed around with my save file and I have I was able to change passive abilities if you only change other passive abilities I have not checked everything else my saved still works
03-09-2020, 04:06 AM #5
I was experimenting with passive skills and I thought maybe I can read by the same passage that I have if I put another one in that place so I tried it and went back to the trainer and I can buy it again you just need silver

Be warned experiment with exalted passive skill at your own risk
Last edited by frankjoh2 ; 03-09-2020 at 04:30 AM.
06-12-2020, 05:18 PM #6
iam looking for a way to make wepon buffs permanant but cant seem to find them its intresting
06-10-2021, 05:05 PM #7
Originally posted by necronightmage View Post
iam looking for a way to make wepon buffs permanant but cant seem to find them its intresting

you can edit the time but thats about it
06-10-2021, 05:06 PM #8
Originally posted by frankjoh2 View Post
I was experimenting with passive skills and I thought maybe I can read by the same passage that I have if I put another one in that place so I tried it and went back to the trainer and I can buy it again you just need silver

Be warned experiment with exalted passive skill at your own risk

you can do the same with skills but you would have to replace it with another skill you have the best way to do passives is to get the potion that gives you a passive and get like 20 of them and rinse and repeat replaceing it i have every good passive in the game hahah

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo