Post: 2 MOST POWERFUL XENOVERSE 2 SAVES EVER LEAKED! (EU and US)
09-11-2019, 10:41 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); One of the most powerful xenoverse 2 saves ever...
The EU save contains One Hit Kill mod and UI Dodge V2 also known as Whis UI godmode. One hit kill is extremely op same with whis ui and also 2 cacs level 800. God tier save.

The US one also contains SSJ3 Rose hair and rose setup with UI Dodge v2 also known as whis ui dodge godmode.

Download links:
EU SAVE: You must login or register to view this content.

US SAVE: You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy the 2 most power mods ever leaked...
Enjoy rekting other modders with them too! Have fun!

Credits to:
Discord: Garry#1337
YT: GarryTM
Discord: EntityOfSorrow#8057
YT: EntityOfSorrow
Discord server: https://discord.gg/NvmP4Uz
Last edited by ruufeue7 ; 09-11-2019 at 10:42 AM.

The following 21 users say thank you to ruufeue7 for this useful post:

Avery0716, BABABOUI, DARKFAHAD, FLo_O, iamriven, iShiro, Itachi_Uchiha, JayCR, JustDan23, llEmperadorll, lover, luda2019, LuffyGoku, Mastadope, mightyrockmanx, reyko713, Robyntheastral, skoden, swagurboi303, Wosley, Zeniphier
09-11-2019, 07:19 PM #2
Originally posted by ruufeue7 View Post
One of the most powerful xenoverse 2 saves ever...
The EU save contains One Hit Kill mod and UI Dodge V2 also known as Whis UI godmode. One hit kill is extremely op same with whis ui and also 2 cacs level 800. God tier save.

The US one also contains SSJ3 Rose hair and rose setup with UI Dodge v2 also known as whis ui dodge godmode.

Download links:

Credits to:

That's great, thank you. I tested it. Female character with whis UI works very well, however the 800 lvl Male seems to be bugged.. after I selected him on practice, It stuck in 1 place and could not move with almost 0 health and energy. Did I do something wrong or it just doesn't work properly?
Last edited by slyhero ; 09-11-2019 at 07:20 PM.
09-11-2019, 09:02 PM #3

Download links:

Credits to:

I tested the US version out and everything works although one suggestion you say these are the most powerful character saves but on the offensive skills side of things I would add a move called "Marbling Drop" it's a boss skill that is super op and can handle everything if this could be applied over "Final Flash" that would be great other than that though thanks for the save.

Edit, each time you load up the character using the US save you have to equip preset 1 or the character won't have the UI dodge.
Last edited by Mastadope ; 09-11-2019 at 11:18 PM.
09-12-2019, 05:39 AM #4
@SlyHero

Apparently transforming with Super Villainous mode will work if you're frozen it won't work in ranked only 2v2s ect. If you just wanna test it out disconnect your wifi and use it offline 👍
Last edited by EntityOfSorrow ; 09-12-2019 at 05:42 AM.
09-12-2019, 09:28 AM #5
Originally posted by EntityOfSorrow View Post
@SlyHero

Apparently transforming with Super Villainous mode will work if you're frozen it won't work in ranked only 2v2s ect. If you just wanna test it out disconnect your wifi and use it offline 👍

I just tested it completely offline (EU save). Character is still frozen. Yes, transformation is working, but because stamina and energy is almost zero, after recieving each hit from mob - transformation is turning off. Only that female with UI is working corectly. Anyway the save is great, thanks.
09-14-2019, 06:56 PM #6
Originally posted by slyhero View Post
Originally posted by EntityOfSorrow View Post
@SlyHero

I just tested it completely offline (EU save). Character is still frozen. Yes, transformation is working, but because stamina and energy is almost zero, after recieving each hit from mob - transformation is turning off. Only that female with UI is working corectly. Anyway the save is great, thanks.

Godmode works randomly online and works 100% offline
09-14-2019, 06:57 PM #7
Originally posted by Mastadope View Post

Download links:

Credits to:

I tested the US version out and everything works although one suggestion you say these are the most powerful character saves but on the offensive skills side of things I would add a move called "Marbling Drop" it's a boss skill that is super op and can handle everything if this could be applied over "Final Flash" that would be great other than that though thanks for the save.

Edit, each time you load up the character using the US save you have to equip preset 1 or the character won't have the UI dodge.

Also the male cac godmode activates randomly online but works 100% offline one punch or anything is a insta kill it also works online randomly but girl cac is op too
09-21-2019, 08:14 AM #8
Any modded Mentor saves?
09-26-2019, 02:33 AM #9
Is there a US version of One Hit Kill mod ?

The following 2 users say thank you to mightyrockmanx for this useful post:

dsb27, JustKingKai
09-26-2019, 06:33 AM #10
Why dont we have 1 hit ko for the US version

The following user thanked Tremetris-Collins for this useful post:

PoopyMonkey

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo