Post: Request - Control Modded Materials, Money and Resources Save and/or God Mode
12-30-2019, 05:55 AM #1
JayCR
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Looking for a way to put max materials on Control without crashing my game constantly. Just enough for a typical RPG of 9999 or such. I tried putting codes in for Materials twice I followed instructions per SW as I need one to max but 1st 3 common things I got maxed and the other 2 I recently got and input are crashing my game constantly. Thank God for the backup feature.

So I'm hoping someone can help me remedy this issue, please.

I enjoy the game as it is not hard BUT I think I would like either a God mode where I can be safe while farming for materials not worry about death except for falling of a cliff or the materials to use to be able to get all the skills and such so I do not have to grind and cheats from Save Wizard cause my game to crash repeatedly again after loading and corrupts my save. Hopefully someone will see this and care and give me an idea of what I can do or what can be done. Thanks in advance. Drack

The following user thanked JayCR for this useful post:

CosmoConstant
01-02-2020, 09:14 PM #2
I second this, God mode would really help with the frankly, obnoxious enemy gauntlets later in the game and the utter joke of a checkpoint system!

I did try to have a look at it myself, however, Your health doesn't seem to have a numerical value in-game.

The following user thanked MojoDex for this useful post:

CosmoConstant
04-13-2020, 08:34 PM #3
Does anyone have a code for God Mode for this game? Thank you.
04-14-2020, 11:31 PM #4
just finished the game last weekend and didn't have any issues with the game crashing when maxing the material to 99999999
06-14-2020, 04:44 PM #5
Originally posted by JayCR View Post
Looking for a way to put max materials on Control without crashing my game constantly. Just enough for a typical RPG of 9999 or such. I tried putting codes in for Materials twice I followed instructions per SW as I need one to max but 1st 3 common things I got maxed and the other 2 I recently got and input are crashing my game constantly. Thank God for the backup feature.

So I'm hoping someone can help me remedy this issue, please.

I enjoy the game as it is not hard BUT I think I would like either a God mode where I can be safe while farming for materials not worry about death except for falling of a cliff or the materials to use to be able to get all the skills and such so I do not have to grind and cheats from Save Wizard cause my game to crash repeatedly again after loading and corrupts my save. Hopefully someone will see this and care and give me an idea of what I can do or what can be done. Thanks in advance. Drack

here Start save God Mode

https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/1031555-control-start-save-god-mode-cusa11461-a.html

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo