05-08-2020, 11:36 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, as we know we don't have Dishonored 2 save wizard codes yet because for some reason it isn't popular🤷 that's what I heard, so people who are interested please submit a request on this site below.

https://www.savewizard.net/support/contact-us-game-request/

We need as many request as possible so the more people sent requests will have high chances to get the cheat codes.

Thanks for your precious time!!
Last edited by tahir2676 ; 05-08-2020 at 11:43 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to tahir2676 for this useful post:

feewy, LastEvilAngel
05-09-2020, 11:55 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Moved to the correct section.

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

tahir2676
05-10-2020, 08:30 AM #3
Today I sent them save file to add :
- runes carried
- addermire solution
- health elixir
- more ammo , bombs , arrows

-- Now we must wait two to four weeks for the game to be added to save wizard

** save wizard : Important note: Due to the sheer number of requests, you will not receive a reply from us. Submitting a game request does not guarantee if or when it will be added.

The following 3 users say thank you to suhail12 for this useful post:

feewy, LastEvilAngel, tahir2676
05-12-2020, 10:30 PM #4
Originally posted by suhail12 View Post
- runes carried
- addermire solution
- health elixir

** save wizard : Important note: Due to the sheer number of requests, you will not receive a reply from us. Submitting a game request does not guarantee if or when it will be added.

Actually no. They will not add it.
I've already sent them saves from the game beginning to end.
Tons of data.
The fact that they haven't added the game has nothing to do with it being popular or not seeing they added Farming Simulator 2019.
And I doubt that much people are playing it on the PS4.

They aren't adding the game because if it is using the same code system as Dishonored 1. Then the code is always shifting places/offset.
Meaning no quick codes can be made.

It would require that Save Wizard did the same thing that Game Genie did for the PS3 games.
Which is to add the game to the list and immediately enable advance mode editing.
That way people like me could create starter saves or even help others edit their saves.

So you say two to four weeks... I say never.
They have already received more than enough saves. They simply don't put the game there because they can't make cheat codes for it. They can't make it full automatic.

That is also why you don't see the Dishonored 1 game and Watch Dogs 1 save in the list.
I know they received saves because I sent them more than enough saves.
Years ago!
And still they didn't put neither of the games on the list.

Even if you got tens of people or hundreds of people supplying saves they would still not add those games to the list.
Last edited by Greydraic ; 05-12-2020 at 10:31 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Greydraic for this useful post:

feewy, suhail12, tahir2676
05-12-2020, 10:43 PM #5
Originally posted by tahir2676 View Post
Hey guys, as we know we don't have Dishonored 2 save wizard codes yet because for some reason it isn't popular🤷 that's what I heard, so people who are interested please submit a request on this site below.

https://www.savewizard.net/support/contact-us-game-request/

We need as many request as possible so the more people sent requests will have high chances to get the cheat codes.

Thanks for your precious time!!

I applaud your initiative but you're wasting your time.
I and others have sent Save Wizard enough game saves of that game years ago. And they still haven't placed the game on the list.

And it's easy to understand why if Dishonored 2 uses the same code system as Dishonored 1.
When Dishonored 1 came out I was one of the few people that was able to make starter saves for the game.
And that was with Game Genie and PS3.
But Game Genie added the game to their list and enabled advance editing mode which allows the users to change the save ourselves.

You see, the game was only easy to edit in one place. The Hounds Pit Pub.
Once in that place you saved the game, and editing it was much more easy.
So if Dishonored 1 and 2 are using the same system, and there's no reason why they should use a different system, then we'll never see those two games added to the list.

You want the games on Save Wizard? Then you better create a petition directed at Save Wizard.
So they start adding the games they already have the hash keys to decode the save file, and enable advance mode even if they don't have quick codes.
Let the users edit their own saves.

If we had that, then you would start seeing if nothing else starter saves for those games.

But as long as Save Wizard does what they damn well want to. You'll never see that game added to the list.

The following 2 users say thank you to Greydraic for this useful post:

feewy, tahir2676
05-13-2020, 11:51 PM #6
Originally posted by suhail12 View Post
- runes carried
- addermire solution
- health elixir

I know the struggle is real but let's just try for a bit ?

The following user thanked tahir2676 for this useful post:

nickherkren007
05-13-2020, 11:55 PM #7
Originally posted by Greydraic View Post

Let's just try one last time, im finding people who are really interested innit and already had sent few saves from my side and others, I know it's a pain but im askin people on save wizards tweats too so let's hope for few more days or weeks.
05-14-2020, 12:17 AM #8
Yeah I'm curious too about how games are being added which don't have much of a fan base, and I know it's a one in a million chance that they might add it.

I'm afraid petition won't work they hardly replies over tweat most of the time they ignore and BCS they got no competition people will still use their product if you follow them you will know abt xb36hazard xD

Hands down game genie was awesome compared to save wizard and donno why they don't add those features.

I think after PS4 gets last system update we will eventually get tons of new softwares for modding and yeah it's gonna take a long time xD
05-14-2020, 05:33 PM #9
Yeah I'm curious too about how games are being added which don't have much of a fan base, and I know it's a one in a million chance that they might add it.

I'm afraid petition won't work they hardly replies over tweat most of the time they ignore and BCS they got no competition people will still use their product if you follow them you will know abt xb36hazard xD

Hands down game genie was awesome compared to save wizard and donno why they don't add those features.

I think after PS4 gets last system update we will eventually get tons of new softwares for modding and yeah it's gonna take a long time xD

I only know that PS5 is relatively around the corner.
And that it would be messed up if those modding softwares only came when the PS4 life expectancy is running out.

They already have my saves. Yes. I've sent them again but they are the same saves I've sent years ago.

Also if Dishonored 2 uses the same save system as Dishonored 1, then no matter how much good will SW might have in placing that game on the list they will not place it on the list.
Because if the code is always moving around, never staying in the same offsets, then any quick codes they could make will always be useless.

The PS3 Dishonored 1 game only got starter saves with max money and all the runes, because Game Genie although they didn't had quick cheats, they however had the game on the list and the option to use advance mode. Which allowed users to mod the save file.
Without that then even Dishonored 1 for PS3 would've never gotten starter saves.

The following user thanked Greydraic for this useful post:

tahir2676
05-14-2020, 07:49 PM #10
Originally posted by Greydraic View Post

I only know that PS5 is relatively around the corner.
And that it would be messed up if those modding softwares only came when the PS4 life expectancy is running out.

They already have my saves. Yes. I've sent them again but they are the same saves I've sent years ago.

Also if Dishonored 2 uses the same save system as Dishonored 1, then no matter how much good will SW might have in placing that game on the list they will not place it on the list.
Because if the code is always moving around, never staying in the same offsets, then any quick codes they could make will always be useless.

The PS3 Dishonored 1 game only got starter saves with max money and all the runes, because Game Genie although they didn't had quick cheats, they however had the game on the list and the option to use advance mode. Which allowed users to mod the save file.
Without that then even Dishonored 1 for PS3 would've never gotten starter saves.

Saw some tweats and comments about Dishonored related and now I'm thinking our energy would be total waste BCS those comments were yrs ago and still trying but no response whats so ever.On the other hand i don't wanna stop irritating them until they respond that's what i need for now BCS all those people's energy gonna be waste too that's what I think 😪

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo