07-05-2020, 08:53 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [/color]hey i stumbled across this dude

is it a scam or not ? you know this guy ? never heard of him, so i created an account to ask

reason why i want to get that is because save wizard or quick codes can only fill items or replace stuff, this guy adds new items. that seems easier and no hassle bro.. i aint trying to get scammed you know, just want to be sure before i spend money on this

LINK REMOVED BY MOD

update
FYI its all good, dude is okay, no scam, received it the same day.
link removed, dudes name is KG971 on youtube.
Last edited by Vicodin10 ; 07-11-2020 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Removed link due to unapproved service

The following 6 users say thank you to XxSpectrexX for this useful post:

coritanos, Fiete, lbsnake, luffy112, VHS, zakir21
07-08-2020, 07:58 AM #11
Vicodin10
https://discord.gg/save-wizard
Originally posted by XxSpectrexX View Post
wth bro ? did you even look at the video. told you that skiller dude quick codes replaces things, this dude editor adds stuff, it aint replacing stuff.
I even add issues withthe quickcodese you posted, I didn't have any with that editor.
so you removed the link because wat ? save wizard is a paid service yet we can still talk about sw and link but not that ? yeah okay

that was my first post bro, and a usefull 1 at that, common, why you acting like that ?

anyway bro I got mine, and I can confirm that no it does more than the quick codese u keep talkin about. I aint new to this I know how to use advanced mode and add quick codes.

plus skillers replace code can add without replacing anything. the tool is using public coding. its all public info he used.

weapon wheel stuff . codes you can do from skillers doc.
only thing this tool does it build the code for you so you dont have to. but he IS USING PUBLIC CODE.

Unlock All Character Abilities+
Note: This will give you all the Character abilities you would normally learn, and some other as well, like Abby's HP for Ellie. <-- lol

that is direct from skillers code. tested and checked. exactly the same. even with same small flaw.

Posted wrong doc, fixed it now.
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Vicodin10 ; 07-08-2020 at 10:31 AM.
07-08-2020, 09:22 AM #12
Originally posted by Vicodin10 View Post

Any idea or explanation how to do this in Save Wizard. I am able to do these codes:

Inf. silencer
All Ellie char. upgrades
Max melee durability

But how to add weapons and all?
I'm even struggling to use the weapon replacement mod..... Crying

The following user thanked Mike2384 for this useful post:

XxSpectrexX
07-08-2020, 09:39 AM #13
Im no code creator my dude. I don't know the ins & out.
The only thing I can see is that all the links you have in this post aint got me what that guys did. I don't know why you keep bashing that dude.

I aint got 5 melee weapons with your code, I aint got anything for abby with your code, your infinite melee and infinite silencer code worked 1/2 times, not mentionning that ugly red bar I had.
for god sake I aint got all weapons, recipe, materials and all that shit with the codes you posted ? Bro you hatin on that duude for no reason.
I aint no noob, I know how to use codes.

I just tried his monster hunter world augmentation jewel shit, and it works alright, you gonna say you made this code too ? or that its public code ? common now

and you out here editing my first post, removing my first useful post, replacing it with another link of something everybody already knows, whats the point. We know your quick codes exists, we didnt know that dude does.

I think you blind my dude, because one is free and one is not but whatever.. just don't shit on something I myself spent money on bro. I used your codes, aint got what I needed, I used this, got what I needed. People need to know alternatives if one or the other aint working for them.
07-08-2020, 10:51 AM #14
Vicodin10

not sure about the stuff you say half way work but it works fine for me. no crazy bars. for melee i have no bars and works fine, i can add weapons without replacing. add them anywhere in the wheel.
and for silencer it works fine, wanna test my save and compare to his video?
everything seems the same.

Im not trying to bash, its just on sw discord ppl have posted all the stuff i see. so far.

Ill try the tool if i can contact him. and if it has more stuff than whats already been posted. ill remove all comments and give him his own thread to advertise his tool.

maybe im wrong but im just going by what i seen on discord and whats on the tool.

i updated skillers doc cause i posted wrong one but the doc and sw discord has about all the same stuff. its just not all make user friendly and that is a nice feature in his tool.

Its hard for me to say anything more without comparing. the video he posted ive done in the saves.
maybe i missed a few things so i want to contact him and try the tool n exchange fore his own thread for advertising and on SW discord for ALOT of ppl to see his tool and link.
07-08-2020, 10:59 AM #15

I aint talking about the wheel my dude, I'm talkin legit addin missing weapons to my bag. Addin missing materials and shit in my bag..

That's the thing bro, I don't want to use other people saves, I want to use codes on my saves.
07-09-2020, 04:37 AM #16
Vicodin10
Originally posted by Mike2384 View Post

Any idea or explanation how to do this in Save Wizard. I am able to do these codes:

Inf. silencer
All Ellie char. upgrades
Max melee durability

But how to add weapons and all?
I'm even struggling to use the weapon replacement mod..... Crying

but i guess just making them all into easy quick codes would be best..
Skiller did a good job to where you can do anything with his codes and shows how to build them for quick code use.

Using that guys tool does make things easier since its just a click of a button to add something instead of learning to add to sw yourself.

I aint talking about the wheel my dude, I'm talkin legit addin missing weapons to my bag. Addin missing materials and shit in my bag..

That's the thing bro, I don't want to use other people saves, I want to use codes on my saves.

You can use the codes on your own save lol.
take a few minutes to learn how to use skillers codes or pay30 bucks for a tool that makes the cods for you with a click of a button.
or use skillers codes and make your own tool.

Dont really care. yeah his tool is nice as a user friendly tool. but charging 30 seems hi priced as most of the stuff can be done if you take 5 minutes to read the discord anf see how easy it is to do.

no disrespect to him, even though he tried calling me names like im some little kid.
he did a ok job on making simple tools. charging 30 bucks is kinda hi and alot of the stufff in it has been posted free.
his too makes modding alot easier but i dont see it worth 30 bucks.

Illl try the tool myself and see if its worth it. if so than ill take back what i said. besides it not being worth 30 bucks lmaoi,
and ill even advertise it on NGU if i find 1 code on the tool that has not aready been shown on discord. ill use dates posted to show as proof if need be.

1 month free here and on our sw discord will make him a few hundred sales in a week or two.

Calling me stupid cause of this comment
"Unlock All Character Abilities+
Note: This will give you all the Character abilities you would normally learn, and some other as well, like Abby's HP for Ellie. <-- lol"

if he did any research he would know that comment came from someone KG971 said he respects.
Calling me stupid, tf is wrong with him, got called out and i did do research. practice what you preach.
If i said i think you used free codes. you could of responded to me directly and tell me you didnt. thats all.
instead many ppl sent me your YT link to that post you was talkin about me. Thats how I had to find out?

Either way good job on making a tool. bad job charging that much. maybe put all your tools into one single tool and charge.
what got me mad was charging for stuff thats free. if you have other stuff that inst public then awesome. charge. but since most of it looks like stuff from the discord. do you really need to charge so much.=? thats my question sounds like a legit question and no reason to get mad and call me names.
07-09-2020, 07:47 AM #17
You doin this on purpose aint ya ? I said your code didn't work, you said you want to give me your save, i said I dont wanna use your save, I want to use codes. Hence why I used this dudes editor, because guess what, it actually worked.
I know how to use quick codes & advanced mode, but, the codes you posted didn't work for me, that's a fact, it aint working properly for some.
If someone got issue with quick codes, then use this dudes editor, simple. Do what works for you.
now go reply to the questions on your thread you posted quick codes at. I bet you can't answer them questions on Abbys health can you ? guess why ? because there is no quick code yet for this abby health question, but the editor I spent money on got that shit.

you trippin bro.
I'l not sure we read the same stuff here, he clearly says he didnt steal anything

anyway mate, you cleary on an agenda here so best luck with that I'm out

peace
07-10-2020, 07:50 AM #18
Vicodin10
You doin this on purpose aint ya ? I said your code didn't work, you said you want to give me your save, i said I dont wanna use your save, I want to use codes. Hence why I used this dudes editor, because guess what, it actually worked.
I know how to use quick codes & advanced mode, but, the codes you posted didn't work for me, that's a fact, it aint working properly for some.
If someone got issue with quick codes, then use this dudes editor, simple. Do what works for you.
now go reply to the questions on your thread you posted quick codes at. I bet you can't answer them questions on Abbys health can you ? guess why ? because there is no quick code yet for this abby health question, but the editor I spent money on got that shit.

you trippin bro.
I'l not sure we read the same stuff here, he clearly says he didnt steal anything

peace

What codes dont work. Ill show you how. il even make it simple for you. its not hard.
giving you a save was proof it works cause how else could it be on my save.

some codes that skiller did not post are on the discord as test codes.
use the swap weapon code to add weapons. anywhere on the wheel.

if your smart with advance mode you can figure this out easy.

Some codes might not be posted that the one tool has. some. a few maybe.
Last edited by Vicodin10 ; 07-10-2020 at 08:02 AM.
07-10-2020, 07:52 AM #19
Vicodin10

you trippin bro.

peace

What codes dont work. Ill show you how. il even make it simple for you. its not hard.
giving you a save was proof it works cause how else could it be on my save.

some codes that skiller did not post are on the discord as test codes.
use the swap weapon code to add weapons. anywhere on the wheel.

if your smart with advance mode you can figure this out easy.

Some codes might not be posted that the one tool has. some. a few maybe.

skiller posted the code to use abbys 6 bars on ellie long time ago. go to swdiscord and read for 5 minutes or look at pinned messages. its all there.
do you research before you say anything.//

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo