07-05-2020, 08:53 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [/color]hey i stumbled across this dude

is it a scam or not ? you know this guy ? never heard of him, so i created an account to ask

reason why i want to get that is because save wizard or quick codes can only fill items or replace stuff, this guy adds new items. that seems easier and no hassle bro.. i aint trying to get scammed you know, just want to be sure before i spend money on this

LINK REMOVED BY MOD

update
FYI its all good, dude is okay, no scam, received it the same day.
link removed, dudes name is KG971 on youtube.
Last edited by Vicodin10 ; 07-11-2020 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Removed link due to unapproved service

The following 6 users say thank you to XxSpectrexX for this useful post:

coritanos, Fiete, lbsnake, luffy112, VHS, zakir21
07-05-2020, 06:38 PM #2
Vicodin10
https://discord.gg/save-wizard
Seems fake. Cause all the codes he added did not show ingame like give all wrapons.
He is just using skillers codes and sw default codecs.
Last edited by Vicodin10 ; 07-05-2020 at 06:40 PM.
07-05-2020, 06:58 PM #3
Originally posted by Vicodin10 View Post
Seems fake. Cause all the codes he added did not show ingame like give all wrapons.

I posted this but aint nobody replied so figured I'd buy it and test it anyway cause I found out on ngu he made a nioh editor as well and a lot of people got this one
As far as I can tell its not a scam I got this last of us editor 15 mins after I paid. and everything he said is there

I know about the quick codes bro but it is completely different, thats 10 times easier, and did not have to replace anything. I just loaded my file and I got everything I wanted.
Downside is you got to pay but hey, I had the cash

I aint playing nioh, but I might try his mhw stuff next
sounds good
07-05-2020, 08:01 PM #4
Its not a scam. I know him. I buy his program for nioh 2 more codes etc where sw dont have them
07-06-2020, 09:59 AM #5
Originally posted by pavon18 View Post
Its not a scam. I know him. I buy his program for nioh 2 more codes etc where sw dont have them

Wish I knew that before searching the entire forum for a day LOL but thank you bro. thing is I searched for KG971, but the link on this forum for nioh editor is kg modder
I will take his monster hunter stuff next week, hope its as good as this last of us
07-06-2020, 05:45 PM #6
Originally posted by XxSpectrexX View Post

Wish I knew that before searching the entire forum for a day LOL but thank you bro. thing is I searched for KG971, but the link on this forum for nioh editor is kg modder
I will take his monster hunter stuff next week, hope its as good as this last of us

KG971 and kg modder are the same people, he is a Dev, a reliable person

The following user thanked gledson for this useful post:

XxSpectrexX
07-07-2020, 08:12 AM #7
Vicodin10
[/color]hey i stumbled across this dude

is it a scam or not ? you know this guy ? never heard of him, so i created an account to ask

reason why i want to get that is because save wizard or quick codes can only fill items or replace stuff, this guy adds new items. that seems easier and no hassle bro.. i aint trying to get scammed you know, just want to be sure before i spend money on this

LINK REMOVED BY MOD

update
FYI its all good, dude is okay, no scam, received it the same day.
link removed, dudes name is KG971 on youtube.

Originally posted by Vicodin10 View Post

I posted this but aint nobody replied so figured I'd buy it and test it anyway cause I found out on ngu he made a nioh editor as well and a lot of people got this one
As far as I can tell its not a scam I got this last of us editor 15 mins after I paid. and everything he said is there

I know about the quick codes bro but it is completely different, thats 10 times easier, and did not have to replace anything. I just loaded my file and I got everything I wanted.
Downside is you got to pay but hey, I had the cash

I aint playing nioh, but I might try his mhw stuff next
sounds good

Originally posted by gledson View Post

KG971 and kg modder are the same people, he is a Dev, a reliable person

Tool is legit but cost $30 and has more codes than the discord.
not much but it does make it easier.
look into some of the comments and you can see more codes that skiller had on his doc.
more codes ppl tried to mess with and ending up making some neat stuff.
played around with weapon swapping/adding. like adding bullets from one gun to another.
one guy fired a flaming arrow from a pistol.
you will find stuff like this on the discord that the tool dont offer.
but the tool is nice and covers alot more than whats pubilc but at a cost.

Link is removed as it is a unapproved paid service.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Vicodin10 ; 07-11-2020 at 10:54 PM.

The following user thanked Vicodin10 for this useful post:

mpmpaulo
07-07-2020, 08:28 AM #8
wth bro ? did you even look at the video. told you that skiller dude quick codes replaces things, this dude editor adds stuff, it aint replacing stuff.
I even add issues withthe quickcodese you posted, I didn't have any with that editor.
so you removed the link because wat ? save wizard is a paid service yet we can still talk about sw and link but not that ? yeah okay

that was my first post bro, and a usefull 1 at that, common, why you acting like that ?

anyway bro I got mine, and I can confirm that no it does more than the quick codese u keep talkin about. I aint new to this I know how to use advanced mode and add quick codes.
07-08-2020, 01:50 AM #9
quem tem codigos novos, po favor postar, obrigado.
07-08-2020, 04:55 AM #10
Vicodin10
wth bro ? did you even look at the video. told you that skiller dude quick codes replaces things, this dude editor adds stuff, it aint replacing stuff.
I even add issues withthe quickcodese you posted, I didn't have any with that editor.
so you removed the link because wat ? save wizard is a paid service yet we can still talk about sw and link but not that ? yeah okay

that was my first post bro, and a usefull 1 at that, common, why you acting like that ?

anyway bro I got mine, and I can confirm that no it does more than the quick codese u keep talkin about. I aint new to this I know how to use advanced mode and add quick codes.

The link to video had link to a service.
Only elite members can post links to services if approved.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo