03-03-2016, 11:16 AM #1
Juhcu
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay so I started thinking about PS4 save resigning and stuff and then I thought of a possible way to find how to resign PS4 Gamesaves.

Say you have 2 PS4 Systems running the same game, on the same update, But on 2 different PSN accounts, start a new game on both systems and exit (dont progress the game) then copy each save to 2 seperate USB sticks and view the save files side by side in a hex editor and look for what makes the 2 saves different from each other. Maybe the difference will be Account ID or the time each file was saved but there will be a difference somewhere HOPEFULLY.

(Keep in mind this is just a theory)

Everybody, What are your thoughts on this?
07-25-2016, 09:06 AM #20
mgflava00
Bounty hunter
truthfully im not big on cfw or jailbroken i just like to mod my games with max money n skill points in my opinion
08-09-2016, 02:44 PM #21
ackendo
Do a barrel roll!
Stop this please Happy
09-27-2016, 06:23 PM #22
NIO77
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by zexer1 View Post
wrong from our partners sony this meessage the saves in ps4 are part of profile that means that unlike ps3 ps4 will not alow the file to be moved or edited . this all we know as far as tech goes ps3 was an open souce consule

open souce consuleWhat
11-09-2016, 06:37 PM #23
i have tried to use 1 save on other acc by putting the 2 saves on my pc (the saves both got same progress but from 2 diffrent accs) they got diffrent codes inside with notepad so i tried to do copy paste it worked for like 50% with this method your able too see the game save of the other acc on the acc normally your not able too but the save is interupted so you can see the save but cant use it bequese its broken
03-12-2018, 07:28 AM #24
Hi, i need teh save this game. how to?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo