Post: Xploder PS4 Save Resigner Pre-Beta Is Now Available, Report Issues Here
05-24-2017, 09:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATE: READ BEFORE BUYING

I have decided to give a quick update on this thread. Given how many months this has been out on the market and how silent the team has been, I strongly advise you to stay away from it until further notice Their product is rather subpar compared to Savewizard which released a save resigner was quicker than they have can even blink. That's just my take on it, which is sad because I had some high hopes for this. Maybe they can turn it around, but for the time being stay away and use Savewizard, which is a far more superior product to the current state of Xploder

Original Thread:

The Xploder Save Resigner Pre-beta is now live

You must login or register to view this content.

You can only use supported cheats from their database, or saves from a USB drive that pre-date 4.5X. Xploder already has a fix for saves after 4.5X, but it currently is not available in this build of the Beta.

NOTE: REGION RESIGNING IS COMING LATER

Also FF15 is supported! However, once you load you cannot save or if you do it makes all the save slots blank and unloadable.

Email Validation

This step is not required to use the device. I have yet to even recieve an email and so have many others. In fact, I dont think anyone has gotten one. All you have to do it hit the continue option and you'll be able to use the app freely.

Rsigning Errors - For those getting a failed error, do this everytime it fails because you need a fresh save

Must Install Game Error When Copying. Resigned Save Back Onto The Console -
For this one I noticed some of the saves aren't the right ID CUSA. For example knack in their USA folder doesnt match the USA Cusa. Double check if the CUSA are the same. I know rocket league was the same but it failed to work for me.
Last edited by Nitrowolf2 ; 09-24-2017 at 05:53 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Nitrowolf2 for this useful post:

Big_Buddha, danilo_BR, Logan_Sony, luis17, Perna10
11-03-2017, 12:21 PM #569
godden18
Pokemon Trainer
so have xploder given up on updating the software?
11-04-2017, 07:22 PM #570
mroshaw
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Jtripz View Post
yea they are scammers dont buy any shit from them.

They're not scammers - they've just produced a really, really shit product that's been completely blown out of the water by Save Wizard!
01-11-2018, 01:44 PM #571
godden18
Pokemon Trainer
any news from this guys? its been ages since they gave an update or updated the product
01-11-2018, 04:18 PM #572
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by godden18 View Post
any news from this guys? its been ages since they gave an update or updated the product

I think they did give up

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo