10-30-2017, 07:07 PM #1
Logan_Sony
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am looking for a hacked Grand Kingdom starter save that has everything maxed out. *I already have all of the trophies that you get during the first three hours of game play. *Does someone have a starter save for this game with more than just max money and royals? *Thank you.

The following user thanked Logan_Sony for this useful post:

taker1990
10-31-2017, 03:17 PM #2
I would love such a save or a cheat too.
11-02-2017, 12:21 AM #3
Logan_Sony
Little One
I just need a hacked starter save where everything is uped a bit. The only codes that Save Wizard has are for max money and royals which really doesn’t help at all.
11-02-2017, 12:53 PM #4
Logan_Sony
Little One
Originally posted by southpaw
What exactly are you looking for? Also if you could upload a .zip with screenshots of any stats and inventory it would be great.

Here's my save as well as a screenshot of each character's stats. If you could mod this save and make everyone super powerful that would be awesome! This could be a starter save for everyone once you get done modding it. The only trophies that I have received so far are The Beginning of War, Fledging Mercenaries, Novice Blacksmith, A Sharper Sword, Leave It To Me!, True Grit, Four Great Nations, Major Accident, and Opps, My bad! They're all easy trophies that you can pretty much get during the very first hour of game play. You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Logan_Sony for this useful post:

11-03-2017, 10:31 AM #5
Logan_Sony
Little One
Originally posted by southpaw
Can you pm me on discord? ROCKY_southpaw#4926

Edit: Changed "Ellis" hp to 9,999. Let me know if that worked and if the data got corrupted before i continue.
You must login or register to view this content. > have to import that

Cool, I’ll try it out when I get home from work today. Thank you. Also, if anybody else out there needs a starter save for this game feel free to try out Rocky_southpaws modded save and see if it works.
11-06-2017, 02:47 AM #6
Logan_Sony
Little One
Anyone have a starter save for this game?
02-12-2018, 03:25 PM #7
US save only? I'd like one with max money for EU if possible at all at this moment,

Cheers!
02-12-2018, 05:57 PM #8
Can someone say how to mod life or items or proficiency or SP on the characters? how do we look for this things on advanced mode?

The following user thanked reidouraidou for this useful post:

Supreme23
02-17-2018, 04:43 PM #9
hi rocky can you do that? like the hp is 9999 and stats too? i have a starting gamesave here is it possible for you to mod that?
03-13-2018, 05:36 PM #10
Originally posted by Sony View Post
I am looking for a hacked Grand Kingdom starter save that has everything maxed out. *I already have all of the trophies that you get during the first three hours of game play. *Does someone have a starter save for this game with more than just max money and royals? *Thank you.

can anyone help me out..just play the game recently..

The following user thanked apeezlee for this useful post:

Supreme23

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo