Patient in Time's DYING LIGHT DROPPING MOD PACK

REGIONS
EU and US

Title ID
US: CUSA03946
EU: CUSA03991

THIS IS NOT A PLATINUM TROPHY SAVE

Thanks to zDarkPlayer for helping me with the EU Save Dancing

PLEASE LEAVE A THUMBS UP AND GIVE ME YOUR FEEDBACK I WORK HARD ON THESE SAVES AND THERE WILL BE MUCH MORE TO COME!!!

HAVE ANY IDEA'S FOR SAVES OR ITEMS HAVE ANY ITEMS NOT IN MY SAVE CONTACT ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA'S BELOW

You must login or register to view this content.
PSN ID Patient_in_Time

US Enhanced Edition Contains

446 GOLD WEAPONS
900k Stacks of Grenades, Throwing Stars, Air Strikes, Medkits, Lockpicks, Fuel, Night Hunter Booster and much more
LOTS OF MONEY
700K Stack of Jewel Caskets
900k Stack of Clickers, Kings
900k Stacks of ALL Craft Parts
Legend Rank 250
All Skills Unlocked
Level 6 (Disciple) Trust Level
100% DLC
TONS OF GOLD CAR PARTS in INVENTORY

EU Enhanced Edition Contains

446 GOLD WEAPONS
900k Stacks of Grenades, Throwing Stars, Air Strikes, Medkits, Lockpicks, Fuel, Night Hunter Booster and much more
700K Stack of Jewel Caskets
900k Stack of Clickers, Kings
900k Stacks of ALL Craft Parts
Legend Rank 250
All Skills Unlocked
Level 6 (Disciple) Trust Level
TONS OF GOLD CAR PARTS in INVENTORY

ALL SAVES ARE ALREADY IN ZIP FILES READY TO IMPORT WITH SAVEWIZARD

Download Link

Last edited by PatientInTime ; 10-09-2018 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Updated with EU save

The following 77 users say thank you to PatientInTime for this useful post:

_cj3z_, Abdliito, Aboodz, abufhad, ALSHARJI234, Ashina Traveler, ATHx, bluntxsy, Bolacxa, BubbaDaBarb, cobraq1tee, danilo_BR, dark_inuyasha, Daximus-Maximus, Dimitri2001, Dixon481, ElijahJC, Exodia7x, faroosy66, fataljohno, FiraKuro, Fizzy Joon, Gagliardi, GAHALE2, GelsonSilva, ggor1, GodlyBeAsT95, Greydraic, Hamadi_TOM, Harderbetter, Haroon78654, henrywuishere, iamtf8, ignored467, imlooyah, Isaac Clarke, Ismas77, jackoo, Junajuna, kikilon, LastEvilAngel, Lethal Hack, LostSoulSiskel, lowclassgod, M0s4, MADNESSxl, magic1361, Mephisto13, MOD-RuLeZ, ModdingNoop, naorcs, network10, NeutronStar, Nils_Florian, Oni_Bearserker, Over-K, QUINN MODZ, raffa57, RagingFistX11, Reggaetonboy1, rewagtfo, rowan56, ryscape, samb0, Shoplifts, silent7, spagolla, STVBDKD, SuperDuperCasual, titinipl, viniciusventrue2, Wildarms, williambenjamin, WrecklessBaby, xGamerManX, XHaMAD-77, Zaitei
08-20-2018, 04:46 AM #128
I figured, thanks for the help
08-20-2018, 04:41 PM #129
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by xeepichoster View Post
What are you talking about? Crap Game?

relax man....just a joke!!!
Kryptus
08-21-2018, 03:38 AM #130
Originally posted by Gagliardi View Post
relax man....just a joke!!!
Kryptus

I wasn't upset I was just confused Kryptus

The following user thanked PatientInTime for this useful post:

Gagliardi
08-23-2018, 04:00 PM #131
Cameron-123
Save Point
Does your starter save have all this as well?
08-26-2018, 07:05 PM #132
Just waiting on the US base version now.
I've used your previous save and I really appreciate the hard work you put into it!!!
08-27-2018, 01:21 PM #133
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
My friend, when you can help me, just let me know.
At the moment I'm not connecting the ps4 on the internet because firmware update is not compatible with SW.
Can you see my save? (posted on youtube)
Can you do anything about it?
tks
08-30-2018, 03:23 PM #134
trihtrih
Save Point
hello guys,
can someone help me with some crafting materials?
i don't need gold weapons just some crafting materials(999 each will be nice).
pm me if you can help
PS: I` am on the EU server
09-19-2018, 10:25 AM #135
EU Enhanced Edition always freezes when you try to buy sell drop or go into inventory or move weapons etc.. to inventory
09-21-2018, 08:23 PM #136
Originally posted by dopeykuhz01 View Post
EU Enhanced Edition always freezes when you try to buy sell drop or go into inventory or move weapons etc.. to inventory

when you load the stash it will take some time to load it is not frozen if the game froze it will ether crash and giveyou a error code after some time open stash and wait few inutes mine takes around 2 to 3 minutes sometimes depends on if i amd downloadinjg any games while playing but as far as inventory freezing i havent seen or heard anything about that can you try again wait some time and if it still does it contact me asap so i can try and address the issue also the save isn't meant to sell anything from the save if you sell anything 999,999 stack or close it has a chance to freeze and dropping will take time for it to fully drop on your screen and it faster to drop from the stash due to there being to many weapons etc hope i helped your issues and if not please contact me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo