04-11-2018, 12:58 AM #1
hardcoreyang
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, I tried re region the save of god war 3 remastered starter save to my game region after, I followed the procedures, but when I plug the usb back to ps4 and also copy them into my ps4, the game won't recognize the re-regioned saves... I just contacted with the support of savewizard, and their reply was: "Sorry, we do not support region re-signing." If savewizard doesn't support this feature, then what's the point having 'advanced mode' ? And what are those 're-region' tutorial made for?
04-11-2018, 03:18 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by hardcoreyang View Post
Hi, I tried re region the save of god war 3 remastered starter save to my game region after, I followed the procedures, but when I plug the usb back to ps4 and also copy them into my ps4, the game won't recognize the re-regioned saves... I just contacted with the support of savewizard, and their reply was: "Sorry, we do not support region re-signing." If savewizard doesn't support this feature, then what's the point having 'advanced mode' ? And what are those 're-region' tutorial made for?

I guess Save Wizard is not updated on that people can re region saves by using advanced mode
04-11-2018, 09:03 AM #3
Hi, I tried re region the save of god war 3 remastered starter save to my game region after, I followed the procedures, but when I plug the usb back to ps4 and also copy them into my ps4, the game won't recognize the re-regioned saves... I just contacted with the support of savewizard, and their reply was: "Sorry, we do not support region re-signing." If savewizard doesn't support this feature, then what's the point having 'advanced mode' ? And what are those 're-region' tutorial made for?

Originally posted by Wosley View Post
I guess Save Wizard is not updated on that people can re region saves by using advanced mode

Sw is aware that we can re region with advanced mode, however they dont support it and it is not the intended function of advanced mode.

the intended function of advanced mode is for advanced users to be able to find variables in saves not available in quick mode to edit, to make new cheats, item counts, armors, weapons health etc.

the tutorials for re-region are all user made and do work with many games but do not work with all, this is dependent on the game and the way the developer codes the save, nothing to do with save wizard.
04-11-2018, 12:02 PM #4
hardcoreyang
Save Point
Originally posted by tigermark182 View Post
Sw is aware that we can re region with advanced mode, however they dont support it and it is not the intended function of advanced mode.

the intended function of advanced mode is for advanced users to be able to find variables in saves not available in quick mode to edit, to make new cheats, item counts, armors, weapons health etc.

the tutorials for re-region are all user made and do work with many games but do not work with all, this is dependent on the game and the way the developer codes the save, nothing to do with save wizard.

Ok then, I got it, and will this 're-region' feature be added in the future?
04-11-2018, 01:54 PM #5
Ok then, I got it, and will this 're-region' feature be added in the future?

anything is possible however they have made it quite clear that its unlikely to be added. if users manage to do it with advanced mode then fine, but they will not add it, or sell it, as a "feature"

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo