04-28-2018, 03:20 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Has anyone had any joy contacting Save Wizard? I've contacted them 3 times over the last 5-6 weeks and have heard nothing back, I currently can't activate Save Wizard, It is saying I have had all my activations. To my knowledge, I've only installed on two previous systems. Unfortunately,*I Didn't have the hindsight to remove previous installations before formatting said systems.*

Currently, I cannot use the program at all and Save Wizard ignoring me is not exactly filling me with confidence. Has anyone actually had this problem before, If so how long it take to get it rectified?
04-28-2018, 04:16 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by MojoDex View Post
Has anyone had any joy contacting Save Wizard? I've contacted them 3 times over the last 5-6 weeks and have heard nothing back, I currently can't activate Save Wizard, It is saying I have had all my activations. To my knowledge, I've only installed on two previous systems. Unfortunately,*I Didn't have the hindsight to remove previous installations before formatting said systems.*

Currently, I cannot use the program at all and Save Wizard ignoring me is not exactly filling me with confidence. Has anyone actually had this problem before, If so how long it take to get it rectified?

You can maybe try to contact them on Twitter on their site it normally takes a few days
04-29-2018, 07:23 AM #3
Well, Like I said it's taken 6 weeks so far and 3 attempts. My next course of action is going to be my bank, I've paid for a lifetime membership and I'm not getting it.
04-29-2018, 12:54 PM #4
Wosley
Well, Like I said it's taken 6 weeks so far and 3 attempts. My next course of action is going to be my bank, I've paid for a lifetime membership and I'm not getting it.

i will try to contact them for you

The following 2 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

MojoDex, ProSaudi
05-07-2018, 08:42 AM #5
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
i will try to contact them for you

They replied to me on Facebook, Saying they are having issues with emails and will get back to me. I'm not holding my breath but it's a start. Cheers mate
05-07-2018, 01:16 PM #6
Wosley
They replied to me on Facebook, Saying they are having issues with emails and will get back to me. I'm not holding my breath but it's a start. Cheers mate

What Email Provider do you use ? i know that that can cause problems to
05-09-2018, 04:02 PM #7
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
What Email Provider do you use ? i know that that can cause problems to

Gmail, But I've had replies from them before.
05-09-2018, 04:03 PM #8
Wosley
Gmail, But I've had replies from them before.

Hmm yea Gmail doesnt cause any problems

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo