05-27-2019, 04:18 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Where can I find the region on a physical media?

When I copy my save to an USB drive, the CUSA is always different than the CUSA on the lists. Can I use a different CUSA file?
05-27-2019, 12:06 PM #2
Originally posted by another user
When I copy my save to an USB drive, the CUSA is always different than the CUSA on the lists. Can I use a different CUSA file?

That's weird. The game is supported by SW?

Here's where you can find the CUSA on a physical edition, but keep in mind that some games won't have this code, having a completely different code instead (such as FFXV):
You must login or register to view this content.

This is how to know your region: there's a globe sign in the back of your game, it should portray the number 1, 2, 3, or 4.
1 stands for North America and some countries that may import it from the US (mainly Brazil), 2 for European countries and Japanese games (some Japanese games are under region 3), 3 for Asia, 4 for Oceania and sometimes South American countries. Image:

The best way to know your game's CUSA is to search the name of the game (Persona 5 release information, for example) release information and then click on Gamefaqs' page.

The following user thanked SaiyanBeyondGod for this useful post:

GamerChad
05-27-2019, 02:30 PM #3
A useful website for finding region codes for most game is You must login or register to view this content.

You can search any game title, hover over the Home drop down and click Release Data. Here you'll find practically every releases region code.

The following user thanked ProbablyRaging for this useful post:

GamerChad
05-27-2019, 02:55 PM #4
Originally posted by GamerChad View Post
Where can I find the region on a physical media?

To answer your other question, if you're talking about using other region games on your PS4, PS4's aren't region locked so you can play a US region game in India for example. If you're talking about Save Wizard, Save Wizard only supports the regions they listed, so if you have a US region game save but they only support EU region game saves, you won't be able to mod that game save.

Hope this helps!

The following 2 users say thank you to ProbablyRaging for this useful post:

HAMdogMILLION, GamerChad

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo