07-25-2019, 07:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm pretty sure that this post is in the wrong topic to discuss. However this is my first time using this site to request and or get enlightened at this post. With that being said, here is my request.
I know that the savewizard editor has the option to add custom cheats to certain games.
But what I want to know is how I can add custom cheats to Resident Evil 4 on the ps4 using the savewizard to enter the codes for infinite ammo and infinite health and applying them to the save file through savewizard. I'm also extremely new to it all.
07-26-2019, 03:59 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by OneWingedWolf32 View Post
I'm pretty sure that this post is in the wrong topic to discuss. However this is my first time using this site to request and or get enlightened at this post. With that being said, here is my request.
I know that the savewizard editor has the option to add custom cheats to certain games.
But what I want to know is how I can add custom cheats to Resident Evil 4 on the ps4 using the savewizard to enter the codes for infinite ammo and infinite health and applying them to the save file through savewizard. I'm also extremely new to it all.

Follow this video what i made

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo