Post: Hazard's PS4 Packer not working with latest Save Wizard.
06-24-2017, 03:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As the title says. Does anyone know how to get it to work?
07-16-2017, 09:31 PM #11
OK I used this and now SW not working. I've uninstalled the packer as didn't realise. You think they will restate licence key?
07-16-2017, 10:19 PM #12
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by grindlefly View Post
OK I used this and now SW not working. I've uninstalled the packer as didn't realise. You think they will restate licence key?

Sucks for you. Let that be a lesson to not use any opensourced program, based on SW's architecture.
07-17-2017, 05:38 AM #13
Yea lesson learned. I genuinely had no idea what it did but that's on me. I have emailed them but not holding my breath
07-17-2017, 09:46 AM #14
Originally posted by enjoythekilling View Post
As the title says. Does anyone know how to get it to work?

What is PS4 Packer?
07-17-2017, 12:26 PM #15
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
What is PS4 Packer?

PS4 Packer is a app that was made to provide external support for modding PS4 saves, because Save Wizard doesn't.

I used this yesterday and my SW keeps asking for key now, works, just a pain.

This is SW take on it via Facebook

"All that's going to happen when people do that is cause us problems. If it starts to become a major issue (and it's heading that way), we'll just end up either making the game QMO or removing it. Also remember, you have no idea what that software may be doing etc."

**Save Wizard License could be Deactivated when using PS4 Packer - Use at your own risk**
07-17-2017, 12:32 PM #16
Originally posted by LushPushLush View Post
PS4 Packer is a app that was made to provide external support for modding PS4 saves, because Save Wizard doesn't.

I used this yesterday and my SW keeps asking for key now, works, just a pain.

This is SW take on it via Facebook

"All that's going to happen when people do that is cause us problems. If it starts to become a major issue (and it's heading that way), we'll just end up either making the game QMO or removing it. Also remember, you have no idea what that software may be doing etc."

**Save Wizard License could be Deactivated when using PS4 Packer - Use at your own risk**

From what I've seen, it helped in modding GTA saves? Is there any movement on Call of Duty saves?
07-17-2017, 12:35 PM #17
From what I've seen, it helped in modding GTA saves? Is there any movement on Call of Duty saves?

Great Tool for GTA, was doing a USA save yesterday but SW crash so never got it modded.

None for COD atm
07-17-2017, 12:44 PM #18
Originally posted by LushPushLush View Post
Great Tool for GTA, was doing a USA save yesterday but SW crash so never got it modded.

None for COD atm

Is there anyway that GTA saves could affect online trophies, for PS4 and/or PS3?
07-17-2017, 12:46 PM #19
Is there anyway that GTA saves could affect online trophies, for PS4 and/or PS3?

Not what i seen in the program.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo