08-03-2017, 10:15 PM #1
Westers
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi all. Was a keen bruteforce user with the PS3 but am a bit behind on the PS4 scene. I've seen all this talk about savewizard and it seems to be doing amazing things for people. My question is can we use saves from NGU in conjunction with SW to earn trophies like we used to on PS3 with BF? Just want to check before paying. The FAQ on SW website states that using them for trophies is not supported yet. Thanks all
08-04-2017, 01:54 AM #2
Originally posted by titch87 View Post
Hi all. Was a keen bruteforce user with the PS3 but am a bit behind on the PS4 scene. I've seen all this talk about savewizard and it seems to be doing amazing things for people. My question is can we use saves from NGU in conjunction with SW to earn trophies like we used to on PS3 with BF? Just want to check before paying. The FAQ on SW website states that using them for trophies is not supported yet. Thanks all

Depends on the save really. People can make save sets for any game to pop trophies, and there is a save thread dedicated to detailing the ones that pop trophies. Be sure to read people's responses as well, while other saves may just be for easy boosting/
08-04-2017, 06:54 AM #3
Westers
Can’t trickshot me!
@Frosty thank you for the reply mate

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo