05-02-2018, 02:44 AM #1
TheDeadLift
CanÂ’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Looking for a really high rank save with a lot of kulve taroth farming done on it, if anyone has one please hit me up ASAP thanks Smile
05-16-2018, 11:58 AM #11
TheDeadLift
CanÂ’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by DomoPANDAS View Post
Glad to help, both characters have every Kulve weapon, and I got them because as I said before the save is modded.

Nice but I have save wizard my self any way you can help me to put them on my personal account bro?
05-16-2018, 11:28 PM #12
You can't add them to your save directly, you need to add w/e amount of "random" weapon items to your save, complete a Kulve siege, and then reveal and sort through them all until you had one of everything, so you can only do it while the siege event is still live.
05-17-2018, 03:27 AM #13
TheDeadLift
CanÂ’t trickshot me!
You can't add them to your save directly, you need to add w/e amount of "random" weapon items to your save, complete a Kulve siege, and then reveal and sort through them all until you had one of everything, so you can only do it while the siege event is still live.

How do you add random weapons and items to you're save tho man? Like do u beat the siege first and do the trick or how I'm not really understanding how it works but I'll do it next time it comes around Smile
05-17-2018, 03:47 AM #14
They're part of the all materials code for v3.00 the only way to "reveal/redeem" the weapons is after a siege is completed and you can claim the rewards.
05-17-2018, 11:34 AM #15
TheDeadLift
CanÂ’t trickshot me!
They're part of the all materials code for v3.00 the only way to "reveal/redeem" the weapons is after a siege is completed and you can claim the rewards.

Ok I think I have a idea of what u mean thanks so much bro for all ur help been awesome GG
06-01-2018, 10:55 AM #16
I'm wondering if you could help me with a gamesave my ps4 hdd got wiped and I'm back to zero I spent over a month grinding and now I just cant to be honest any help?
06-01-2018, 01:41 PM #17
Fallen Snake
I am error
Character 1:
Playtime: 176:06:51
Funds: 9999999
Hunter Rank: 54

All Assigned/Optional quests completes other than the one that requires you to be HR100, rainbow pigment unlocked.

Character 2:
Playtime: 108:54:18
Funds: 9999999
Hunter Rank: 44

All currently available Assigned/Optional Quests completed, only quests left are for reaching HR 50 and slaying the Tempered Kirin, then hunting 2 more Tempered Elder Dragons unlocks the quest for the Rocksteady Mantle, which then unlocks the quest for the Rainbow Pigment, and lastly the quest for reaching HR100.

You must login or register to view this content.

is your save a platinum save?
06-20-2018, 02:08 AM #18
TheDeadLift
CanÂ’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Xxlioxx593 View Post
I'm wondering if you could help me with a gamesave my ps4 hdd got wiped and I'm back to zero I spent over a month grinding and now I just cant to be honest any help?

What kinda save ya need bro ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo