08-13-2018, 06:25 AM #1
KevinL
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'd like this save to be re-regioned to ASIA* please

please* guys* help me ~*

i want to* Re-resign

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE EVIL WITHIN* ( CUSA01190 ) to* AS* ( CUSA01191 )

You must login or register to view this content.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*YAKUZA ZERO COMPLETE PLATINUM SAVESET* *US( CUSA05070 ) to* *AS ( CUSA06130 )

DARK SOULS REMASTERED - COMPLETE SAVE SET* *EU ( CUSA08495 ) to* AS ( CUSA08526 )

Thank you* in advance.

regards,
08-13-2018, 06:40 AM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by KevinL View Post
I'd like this save to be re-regioned to ASIA* please

please* guys* help me ~*

i want to* Re-resign

DARK SOULS REMASTERED - COMPLETE SAVE SET* *EU ( CUSA08495 ) to* AS ( CUSA08526 )

Thank you* in advance.

regards,

Have you looked up tutorials on how to save resign to a different region? I'm sure you could help yourself and it would probably be quicker.
08-13-2018, 09:30 AM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by KevinL View Post
I'd like this save to be re-regioned to ASIA* please

please* guys* help me ~*

i want to* Re-resign

Thank you* in advance.

regards,

I dont think any of this games have Advanced Mode specially the AS version

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo