09-11-2018, 08:24 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello. Is there anyone who has some PSVR saves to share?

Mainly for:
- Driveclub VR (US)
- Robinson The Journey (EU)
- Tumble VR (EU)
- VR Worlds (US) - There is a platinum save for EU that gives the hardest trophies.
- Superhot VR
- Surgeon Simulator VR (EU)

Update :

- The American Dream (US)
- Crisis on the Planet of the Apes VR (US)

Let's gather more VR game/trophy saves. Thanks in advance.
Last edited by RageSoul51 ; 10-23-2018 at 06:21 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to RageSoul51 for this useful post:

Fernando Vasconcelos, GubbiGun, PRIMOED, taker394, XGan
09-30-2018, 09:19 PM #20
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
i'm working on a skyrim VR god mode save and i'll upload it soon enough, i'm still duping to get enough ingredients for resto glitch.

i can upload my tumble VR EU save and you can continue where i left off to get more golds, i won't have time to play it for a while again anyway due to other games upcoming but anyone can contribute to the save to complete it even faster.
Last edited by HUYI82 ; 09-30-2018 at 09:22 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to HUYI82 for this useful post:

DonSokke, RageSoul51
10-01-2018, 05:01 PM #21
Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post
i'm working on a skyrim VR god mode save and i'll upload it soon enough, i'm still duping to get enough ingredients for resto glitch.

i can upload my tumble VR EU save and you can continue where i left off to get more golds, i won't have time to play it for a while again anyway due to other games upcoming but anyone can contribute to the save to complete it even faster.

Sure. You can upload what you have and I'll try to advance on it.
10-01-2018, 08:42 PM #22
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
Sure. You can upload what you have and I'll try to advance on it.

it's all yours.

You must login or register to view this content.

see if you can get an further from my save.

The following 2 users say thank you to HUYI82 for this useful post:

RageSoul51, TheBlackPec
10-05-2018, 07:40 AM #23
Daily bump! Making this thread visible.
10-10-2018, 10:12 AM #24
Any save for Eagle Flight? Are the online trophies stats saved locally? I'm interested in getting the game, but the online trophies suck.
10-10-2018, 08:44 PM #25
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Any save for Eagle Flight? Are the online trophies stats saved locally? I'm interested in getting the game, but the online trophies suck.

i skipped on that game because the online trophies put me off, any luck with the tumble VR save?

The following user thanked HUYI82 for this useful post:

RageSoul51
10-10-2018, 09:22 PM #26
Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post
i skipped on that game because the online trophies put me off, any luck with the tumble VR save?

I played a couple of levels, but I am very limited with time this month as I have to deliver some orders. Will keep at it Winky Winky

That's why I'm asking too about Eagle Flight. There is a local hard-copy and the game is on sale on US store too. If a platinum save would work I'd get it.
10-11-2018, 12:02 AM #27
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
I played a couple of levels, but I am very limited with time this month as I have to deliver some orders. Will keep at it Winky Winky

That's why I'm asking too about Eagle Flight. There is a local hard-copy and the game is on sale on US store too. If a platinum save would work I'd get it.

time is always precious these days so tell me about it, it's up to you but i would pass on it, there won't be any saves to help with the online anyway unless you just want to play just for the experience.

RageSoul51
10-11-2018, 05:53 AM #28
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
my astro bot save
You must login or register to view this content.

RageSoul51

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo