01-30-2019, 06:50 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls, Children of all ages

Please find info in this lovely thread to a save...what save you ask. This is a save for Batman Return to Arkham City. This is a save right at the end of NG+...Go in and bitch slap The Joker and Clayface and pop goes your trophy for completing the game on NG+.

I HIGHLY ADVISE YOU THOUGH TO DO THE FOLLOWING BEFORE USING THIS SAVE AS I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TROPHIES POPPING TO SOON

Play through NG any difficulty, completing all side missions inc the riddler collectibles as i did make some progress across the side mission on NG and NG+

I will be working on a save in the next few week also for the Riddler campaign/ Predator challenges so if you require the DLC trophies then keep an eye out...more relevant info will be posted on that save when i have it ready.

Due to me being a little bit special I cannot attached the actual save to this thread but message me on here on by using my email

[email protected]

And I will send the save to you the same day
Last edited by Frag__Hero ; 01-31-2019 at 01:22 AM.

The following user thanked Frag__Hero for this useful post:

ImranTheSlayer
08-03-2019, 09:36 PM #2
wtf ? why are u special ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo