(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Region: US
Firmware: 6.51
CUSA : CUSA00218

I am looking for a US save set that will help obtain the following trophies:

Unlocked - Unlock all trials
Hero - Clear all missions (including Side Ops and Extra Ops) with a S-rank
Information - Obtain all cassette tapes
Insignia - Obtain all XOF unit patches

There's a great EU save set that has what I'm looking for, but I can't find a US equivalent. Thread is located You must login or register to view this content..

Thanks.

UPDATE 1: The save located You must login or register to view this content. gave me "Unlocked", "Hero", and "Accomplished" when I completed "Intel Operative Rescue" on Hard while only using the stun pistol and receiving an "A" rank. I'm not sure if it will also give "Pacifist" as I already had it. Still need to test if the save will also give "Information" & "Insignia".

UPDATE 2: The same save also gave me "Information" when I did the Side Op "Classified Intel Acquisition". I rode in the truck until it parked in the Admin building and grabbed the cassette that's in the watch tower directly above you, the only one you have to collect to complete the mission. The moment I grabbed the tape the trophy popped, I didn't have to complete the mission.

UPDATE 3: This is just a general update that I've completed the game and no longer need this request open. I got the "Insignia" trophy by starting a new game and focusing only on the XOF patches and not generally caring about my rank for the mission. This request can be considered fulfilled, thanks.
Last edited by oppgs ; 10-16-2019 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Status update.

The following 4 users say thank you to oppgs for this useful post:

Ailson, LordJack, MK85, QMAN

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo