Post: Starter Save for Divinity Original Sin enhanced edition
04-16-2019, 01:14 PM #1
theunsuper
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Starter Save for Divinity Original Sin with max skill points and level. Unfortunately save wizard quick mode cheats level you up without getting skill points. Much appreciated
Last edited by theunsuper ; 04-16-2019 at 01:15 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to theunsuper for this useful post:

Divinity007, NVJIX, whitelion85
04-13-2020, 05:52 PM #2
Hi there, I'm sorry but how do you access the save file? I'm new (and lame) with this stuff =/
04-13-2020, 08:43 PM #3
Originally posted by tp4cornholio View Post
Hi there, I'm sorry but how do you access the save file? I'm new (and lame) with this stuff =/

Your saves are stored on the PlayStation, which you can copy to a USB stick to edit with.
They can be found in your system under the Application Save Data in the menu selection.

Editing requires the use of Save Wizard, a modding tool that allows users to edit their saves with cheats provided by the programs developers.
Save Wizard allows Advanced Mode on some games too. This allows users to hex edit their saves to their liking, if they know how. Basically, the user can find and make their own cheats and mods, such as god mode, if they want to spend the time doing so.

This is a link to their site if you are interested in purchasing the program: You must login or register to view this content.

I hope this clears it for you.
If you have any other questions, feel free to send me a DM and I'll answer any you have.
04-14-2020, 10:34 PM #4
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to go over this with me! I have ps4 save wizard and have used it on a bunch of games but divinity original sin enhanced won't load my game file, which I guess is a known issue with the save wizard team. I have been trying to find an honour mode game file for US version so I can try to manually load it. That's what I'm struggling with Smile
I do appreciate the help though!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo