12-01-2019, 01:36 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone !

Very new to save editing on PS4 (did some back on PS360), and I'm trying to find a way to edit a PS4 save of TW3WH to reset the progress of quests and allow the replay of the whole campain everytime NG+ is completed, while retaining all items/skill points/etc

I do want to do this as I've spent many hours on my NG+ save, and just wish to replay the whole game with Geralt being lvl100 Smile

Could anyone help with this ? I can of course provide my own save file (close to B&W ending atm) Smile

Thanks !

EDIT : normal edition of the game, with every DLCs, region EU Smile
Last edited by TheWiwitcheur ; 12-01-2019 at 01:40 PM.

The following user thanked TheWiwitcheur for this useful post:

Yusukehiel23
12-05-2019, 01:17 PM #2
Originally posted by TheWiwitcheur View Post
Hi everyone !

Very new to save editing on PS4 (did some back on PS360), and I'm trying to find a way to edit a PS4 save of TW3WH to reset the progress of quests and allow the replay of the whole campain everytime NG+ is completed, while retaining all items/skill points/etc

I do want to do this as I've spent many hours on my NG+ save, and just wish to replay the whole game with Geralt being lvl100 Smile

Could anyone help with this ? I can of course provide my own save file (close to B&W ending atm) Smile

Thanks !

EDIT : normal edition of the game, with every DLCs, region EU Smile

Hi,
Here on the blog there are some saves at most, but you will need a program to put in your region !

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo