04-02-2020, 07:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone Smile
After finding an EU Platinum save of the Devil May Cry 5 game, I understood an app (SaveWizard, Xploder) was necessary to resign (change the user/owner of the save). Am I right ?

I checked several topics about cracked versions of the apps but i'm not really into that kind of thing...

So I look for buying Save Wizard... The point is I saw the price is 53€ Oo !
I totally understand creating and modding this kind of program could be a pain and time consuming... But the thing is I only want to resign the save I found on NGU for DMC V...

I don't want to use the app for other thing or games... I always beated my game with my own skill... I already won 199 platinum trophy on my own..

I admit DMC V is too hard for me (even if I managed to have platinum trophy of injustice, evil within, MK9, etc...). I'm still trying to beat the game... It's sure the only trophy I won't be able to have on DMC V is having S rank in all missions in all difficulties... That's why i'm not really into paying an app... just for one trophy

Does a buddy have a licence for resigning the DMC V save then ?
It would be so cool and will make me happy haha x)
I don't know how SW works... But if you want to I can give you one of my save in exchange if you want to 😁

Thank you in advance for answering and helping me

The following user thanked Nightwing1991 for this useful post:

Spcedead678

The following user groaned Nightwing1991 for this awful post:

KingRonSwanson
04-03-2020, 04:02 PM #2
https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-game-save-requests/951509-read-before-posting-requests.html

Requesting Save Resinging & Save Wizard/Cyber Gadget Slot

Here on NGU its not allowed to make a request for save resigning or a slot for Save Wizard/Cyber Gadget
this can bring the licence owner in trouble thats why its forbidden to Request,Trade or Sell Save Wizard/Cyber Gadget Licenses and Slots on NGU.
Last edited by KingRonSwanson ; 04-03-2020 at 04:03 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo