Post: Borderlands 2 VR Modded Game Save, or Save Wizard codes?
12-24-2018, 11:19 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm very much enjoying “Borderlands 2 VR”, but one of the things I loved about BL2 was the ability to mod / edit my save files with the Borderlands Save Editor / Game Genie. That was in my PS3 days. These days on PS4 I often mod or resign saves for various games using Save Wizard or Xploder, but neither supports this game yet. Does anyone reading this know how to modify the “Borderlands 2 VR” saves? Is anyone trying yet? I know the game just game out a few weeks ago, but I'd be thrilled to see Save Wizard cheats, or even if someone were able to mod their own save file and post it, I could resign it to myself. The number one thing I want is Badass Tokens, but of course Eridium would be great too. For BL2 I found a save file someone shared that had 40,000 Badass Tokens, and that character was superpowered after redeeming a bunch of those!
[UPDATE! - 5-9-2019 Save Wizard added a cheat for "Max Badass Tokens" for Borderlands 2 VR. Thank you Save Wizard!]
Last edited by YoYo_Theo ; 05-09-2019 at 03:15 PM.
12-24-2018, 11:21 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by YoYo_Theo View Post
I'm very much enjoying “Borderlands 2 VR”, but one of the things I loved about BL2 was the ability to mod / edit my save files with the Borderlands Save Editor / Game Genie. That was in my PS3 days. These days on PS4 I often mod or resign saves for various games using Save Wizard or Xploder, but neither supports this game yet. Does anyone reading this know how to modify the “Borderlands 2 VR” saves? Is anyone trying yet? I know the game just game out a few weeks ago, but I'd be thrilled to see Save Wizard cheats, or even if someone were able to mod their own save file and post it, I could resign it to myself. The number one thing I want is Badass Tokens, but of course Eridium would be great too. For BL2 I found a save file someone shared that had 40,000 Badass Tokens, and that character was superpowered after redeeming a bunch of those!
[UPDATE! - 5-9-2019 Save Wizard added a cheat for "Max Badass Tokens" for Borderlands 2 VR. Thank you Save Wizard!]

Only thing i can say is to send your BL2 VR saves to Save Wizard so they can add cheats for it (probably isn't gonna be for anytime soon since they are taken a break now)

How is the aiming going for you atm? I don't seem to get used to it unless i got something wrong in my settings
12-26-2018, 04:26 PM #3
You must be playing with the Move controllers. Not me. I prefer the DualShock. Aiming is done entirely by your head, which feels completely intuitive and natural to me. The only thing is, if I'm sitting on the couch or something, when I have to look really low to open a box on the ground it's hard.
12-26-2018, 04:28 PM #4
That's one reason I miss having a crouch button. I think it would be easier to open boxes as well as search the piles of bullymong poop.
12-26-2018, 04:28 PM #5
Wosley
Originally posted by Ted-Whitten View Post
You must be playing with the Move controllers. Not me. I prefer the DualShock. Aiming is done entirely by your head, which feels completely intuitive and natural to me. The only thing is, if I'm sitting on the couch or something, when I have to look really low to open a box on the ground it's hard.

Im using a dualshock controller but the aiming isnt just really working for me so it all depends on the back of the controller and the camera? So i might sit to close
12-26-2018, 10:59 PM #6
The distance between you and the camera is not likely to be the problem, as long as the camera is positioned such that it sees all of you. But it sounds like you may be having tracking issues. Make sure there are no lights (lamps) or reflections (windows or other glass surfaces) around or behind you.
12-26-2018, 11:02 PM #7
Wosley
The distance between you and the camera is not likely to be the problem, as long as the camera is positioned such that it sees all of you. But it sounds like you may be having tracking issues. Make sure there are no lights (lamps) or reflections (windows or other glass surfaces) around or behind you.

only have 1 lamp in the middle of my room but at the top idk if it would be that but its really bright
12-27-2018, 09:09 PM #8
>only have 1 lamp in the middle of my room but at the top idk if it would be that but its really bright

If the camera sees it, it might be a problem. Try turning it off when you play, or move it behind the camera, or move yourself to a different place.
12-27-2018, 09:10 PM #9
Wosley
>only have 1 lamp in the middle of my room but at the top idk if it would be that but its really bright

If the camera sees it, it might be a problem. Try turning it off when you play, or move it behind the camera, or move yourself to a different place.

Will try thank you Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo