Post: [JailbreakME Webkit!] Remote Code Execution 4.0X WebKit Exploit! (Updated 3/30/17)
03-29-2017, 07:27 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

So previously, we had seen You must login or register to view this content. had been lurking around on the PS4 Scene for a bit due to the iOS being somewhat similar to things which of course, ended up not working. He stated that he was actually resigning from the iOS Jailbreak which is really sad to see because he was a really intelligent individual in that specific field. Qwerty had tweeted out a link which we leads us to a RCE 4.0X WebKit Exploit.

Link to WebKit: [url=rce.party/ps4/]JailbreakME RCE 4.0X WebKit[/url]

He did say this does not work on 4.50 since Sony had accidentally patched up a bunch of exploits by switching WebKits Branches. So, if you're on 4.50, you're out of luck. Since this is better than 1.76 and 3.55, we might have a great thing here, so better go ahead and buy a new PS4, or stay below 4.50. This actually works on any firmware below 4.50, but if it is stable, this will be an amazing new thing besides the 1.76/3.55.

Good luck out there! Credits to WWC for the image!

Last edited by Hydrogen ; 03-30-2017 at 11:02 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

Sparrow, STVBDKD, User343234
03-31-2017, 06:00 AM #20
shawncarnage
Little One
So this would be the control console app basiccly
03-31-2017, 06:13 AM #21
xPurpBoyyx
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Black
Why not both like me Kappa

I only have enough money for one console lmao. I want a 1.76 console but literally can't find one for sale anywhere now. I found 1 on eBay for $500, went to log in and it was gone in a matter of minutes.
03-31-2017, 06:28 AM #22
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by xPurpBoyyx View Post
I only have enough money for one console lmao. I want a 1.76 console but literally can't find one for sale anywhere now. I found 1 on eBay for $500, went to log in and it was gone in a matter of minutes.

i just found a bunch of 1.76 or below fw ps4 on ebay just now, do your research and u will find one as each time i have search i have found many :p

it is far from being rare to find one unless you are trying to find one being sold on 1.76 itself
Last edited by SC58 ; 03-31-2017 at 06:31 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

Hydrogen, xPurpBoyyx
03-31-2017, 01:06 PM #23
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
i just found a bunch of 1.76 or below fw ps4 on ebay just now, do your research and u will find one as each time i have search i have found many :p

it is far from being rare to find one unless you are trying to find one being sold on 1.76 itself

Yeah, one seller was selling 3 yesterday for 327$ + 20$ but they all sold out already.
03-31-2017, 09:27 PM #24
xPurpBoyyx
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by SC58 View Post

I'm looking but only see 1, could you link me? I really wanna buy one lol I'll just overdraft my account if I need to and pay the amount for the console and the $35 fee next week. lmao
03-31-2017, 09:29 PM #25
I'm looking but only see 1, could you link me? I really wanna buy one lol I'll just overdraft my account if I need to and pay the amount for the console and the $35 fee next week. lmao

03-31-2017, 09:31 PM #26
xPurpBoyyx
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Frosty View Post

That's the one I seen lol I asked him for proof because he doesn't have any.
03-31-2017, 09:32 PM #27
That's the one I seen lol I asked him for proof because he doesn't have any.

Well you could always go on Amazon and get the LittleBigPlanet 3 bundle. At this point, it'd be cheaper to go f or a game bundle. Besides seller has 99.1% rating. Would say he's probably trustworthy.
03-31-2017, 09:39 PM #28
xPurpBoyyx
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Well you could always go on Amazon and get the LittleBigPlanet 3 bundle. At this point, it'd be cheaper to go f or a game bundle. Besides seller has 99.1% rating. Would say he's probably trustworthy.

You must login or register to view this content. This one? (I'd have to buy a new unused one obviously)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo