Post: Dark Souls 3 - Platinum Save Set [CUSA03388/CUSA03365]
03-06-2018, 06:29 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi all.

This is a complete save set for this fantastic game.
80% of the saves come from Xiipord and Kyoshiro. I can't thank them both enough:

Xiipords thread:

You must login or register to view this content.

Kyoshiro's thread:

You must login or register to view this content.

Since Kyo's saves are no longer working, I'm re-uploading them here along with some other saves I've created.

You will need to reach the first bonfire and defeat the first boss yourself.
I suggest using the starter save included as it has maxed stats.

Its best to play this game offline as you probably will be banned if you use the starter save online.

UPDATE: Every file now has an instruction file inside.

Champion Gundyr - Use save File - Untended Graves in the areas folder. Run through the area and you will find him. You are invincible so its not an issue to beat him.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Instructions are in each file.
Let me know if there are any issues:
Last edited by aeneax ; 11-27-2019 at 04:43 PM. Reason: title

The following 2,034 users say thank you to burntlink for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, _H3x_, -xi-, 巍峨Serapth, 00abovezero, 0fox, [email protected], 1233355, 123maximan, 16tancredc, 2minican, 2teWahl, 3bdullaH7, 3Omar, 4rsre, 7L7_MoDz, aalhar10, Aayren96, abaadi_, abade460, Abdliito, abdulelahdragon, abdullah_ali, abdullahLovely, abdulsalam95, Abe221222, Abeche, abodmhamd, abomaha707, Aboodz, abosaud09, Ace1111, AceOfHope, Acosta-Martin, Acroshot, addyemad, Adlis82, Adonist, Adorn_The_D, Adrianobr28, advent68, aeneax, Aessmat, AeternumNox, Afro tiger, Afrodinga, afyonks, ag555, agent, AgentADHD, agmoncamara, Agniel-Conceiro, ahmad no, ahmadpasha, AHMED_MD, Ahmed-170, aidandesilva, Ailson, ainz11, ajay.solidsnake, ajrss2009, ajrss2019, Ak-ZeZo, aka_3badi, Akashi234, Akeemi14, AkIrA HD, AkshawrHans, Akx, Al-SAHLANI99, albaking, Alberish, Alberta, Alberto-Ruiz, AlcoholicGeek, AleMunhoz, alex kidd, Alex Uyutov, Alex-Pilote, alexandrecascao, Alexombre91, AlexStar, alexwight2017, ali_warchild, [email protected], ali251020, alialkhafaji, alii, alii_m2, Amoo_Ali, allanmace, Allohashin, ALOYX, AlphaAkuma, Alrowily54, Altair1999, Alucard_Immorta, alvlso, alwaphi and 1,934 other users.
08-05-2019, 04:25 AM #155
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by neomax1986 View Post
Does this save set not include Champion Gundyr boss trophy? It seems to be the only one missing from the list of boss fight trophies. Can i fight this boss using another save in the list?

Normally it should have it since this is a complete save set try to leave a message to burntlink he should know what save to use

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

neomax1986
08-05-2019, 12:52 PM #156
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Does this save set not include Champion Gundyr boss trophy? It seems to be the only one missing from the list of boss fight trophies. Can i fight this boss using another save in the list?

Since that boss is in the Untended Graves area - which is very small - see if you can get him by using the save for the "Untended Graves" trophy. It's in the folder marked "areas".

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

neomax1986
08-05-2019, 07:57 PM #157
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Since that boss is in the Untended Graves area - which is very small - see if you can get him by using the save for the "Untended Graves" trophy. It's in the folder marked "areas".

Thank you. I didn't have far to go. It was just through an invisible wall, then past a big earth worm or snake? one of the two ha. Smile
08-05-2019, 08:10 PM #158
Originally posted by Wosley View Post

Normally it should have it since this is a complete save set try to leave a message to burntlink he should know what save to use

Thanks also Wosley. I managed to figure it out thanks to aeneax's help.
Last edited by neomax1986 ; 08-05-2019 at 08:13 PM.
08-06-2019, 02:13 PM #159
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

Thank you. I didn't have far to go. It was just through an invisible wall, then past a big earth worm or snake? one of the two ha. Smile

Should be able to get the "Roasaria's Fingers" trophy just past that boss too, if you don't want to resign an extra save. I assume if you don't have the Champion Gundyr trophy then you don't have that trophy either. It's an extra 30 seconds of walking and talking to an NPC. I would have recommended that save as a possibility but I'm guessing that one was made after the boss fight.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

burntlink
08-06-2019, 04:34 PM #160
Thanks for replying to this. You beat me to it.
I'll adjust the main post to alert users about Gundyr.
08-07-2019, 02:40 PM #161
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by burntlink View Post
Thanks for replying to this. You beat me to it.
I'll adjust the main post to alert users about Gundyr.

No problem man. Thanks for making awesome saves for awesome games for us.
08-08-2019, 07:21 PM #162
thhhank you
08-13-2019, 03:23 PM #163
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!

Got it!!

This game has the same mechanics as Nioh.
Strengthening only the character in order to play more calmly is not possible ...

I've been testing Nioh for several days now and what I want is to make him stronger without leveling up.

After tons of hours testing and restarting, I have come to the conclusion that it is only possible to do this using Ungyo and Angyo points. (SW has cheat for it but it doesn't work !!! unfortunately)

My interest in this game ended up learning (or trying) the mechanics that studio uses to interlace the hundreds of variables (level, magic, amulets, weapons, angyo, ungyo, live weapon)

They used several patches .... This leads to the belief that the first version contained the "holes" needed to use SW. (before you could level up to 750 ... today only 400)

This is just an example.

I believe Dark Souls will have the same deal ...It's kind of impossible to tailor the game in a personal way ...

Do you agree?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo