Post: Dark Souls 3 - Platinum Save Set [CUSA03388/CUSA03365]
03-06-2018, 06:29 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi all.

This is a complete save set for this fantastic game.
80% of the saves come from Xiipord and Kyoshiro. I can't thank them both enough:

Xiipords thread:

You must login or register to view this content.

Kyoshiro's thread:

You must login or register to view this content.

Since Kyo's saves are no longer working, I'm re-uploading them here along with some other saves I've created.

You will need to reach the first bonfire and defeat the first boss yourself.
I suggest using the starter save included as it has maxed stats.

Its best to play this game offline as you probably will be banned if you use the starter save online.

UPDATE: Every file now has an instruction file inside.

Champion Gundyr - Use save File - Untended Graves in the areas folder. Run through the area and you will find him. You are invincible so its not an issue to beat him.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Instructions are in each file.
Let me know if there are any issues:
Last edited by aeneax ; 11-27-2019 at 04:43 PM. Reason: title

The following 2,028 users say thank you to burntlink for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, _H3x_, -xi-, 巍峨Serapth, 00abovezero, 0fox, [email protected], 1233355, 123maximan, 16tancredc, 2minican, 2teWahl, 3bdullaH7, 3Omar, 4rsre, 7L7_MoDz, aalhar10, Aayren96, abaadi_, abade460, Abdliito, abdulelahdragon, abdullah_ali, abdullahLovely, abdulsalam95, Abe221222, Abeche, abodmhamd, abomaha707, Aboodz, abosaud09, Ace1111, AceOfHope, Acosta-Martin, Acroshot, addyemad, Adlis82, Adonist, Adorn_The_D, Adrianobr28, advent68, aeneax, Aessmat, AeternumNox, Afro tiger, Afrodinga, afyonks, ag555, agent, AgentADHD, agmoncamara, Agniel-Conceiro, ahmad no, ahmadpasha, AHMED_MD, Ahmed-170, aidandesilva, Ailson, ainz11, ajay.solidsnake, ajrss2009, ajrss2019, Ak-ZeZo, aka_3badi, Akashi234, Akeemi14, AkIrA HD, AkshawrHans, Akx, Al-SAHLANI99, albaking, Alberish, Alberta, Alberto-Ruiz, AlcoholicGeek, AleMunhoz, alex kidd, Alex Uyutov, Alex-Pilote, alexandrecascao, Alexombre91, AlexStar, alexwight2017, ali_warchild, [email protected], ali251020, alialkhafaji, alii, alii_m2, Amoo_Ali, allanmace, Allohashin, ALOYX, AlphaAkuma, Alrowily54, Altair1999, Alucard_Immorta, alvlso, alwaphi and 1,928 other users.
09-30-2019, 02:26 PM #173
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by GamerChad View Post
Does it works on CUSA-08155 (Dark Souls III: The Fire Fades Edition)?

Thanks.

If it's a different CUSA, then it would not work without re-regioning it first if that's possible with DS3.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

GamerChad
10-01-2019, 12:40 AM #174
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Thanks.

If it's a different CUSA, then it would not work without re-regioning it first if that's possible with DS3.

I tested here the "Starter Save" and I could continue the game. But, I don't know what trophies this save gives.
10-01-2019, 02:03 PM #175
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

Thanks.

I tested here the "Starter Save" and I could continue the game. But, I don't know what trophies this save gives.

Interesting. Without re-regioning? I suppose the US saves are compatible with each other then.

As for trophies, since there is New Game Plus up to I think the 7th or 8th cycle, you can at least beat all of the bosses again. And I believe you can rediscover all covenants again.

But if all gestures have been collected, all miracles/sorceries/pyromanices, then I think those would be locked out. Not sure about rings. Even if, theoretically, no miracles were on this character yet, if the level is maxed out then there is a quest line locked out necessary for getting some miracles.

GamerChad
10-01-2019, 08:32 PM #176

Thanks.

Interesting. Without re-regioning? I suppose the US saves are compatible with each other then.

As for trophies, since there is New Game Plus up to I think the 7th or 8th cycle, you can at least beat all of the bosses again. And I believe you can rediscover all covenants again.

But if all gestures have been collected, all miracles/sorceries/pyromanices, then I think those would be locked out. Not sure about rings. Even if, theoretically, no miracles were on this character yet, if the level is maxed out then there is a quest line locked out necessary for getting some miracles.

Yes, without re-regioning it. I'm using the physical media.
10-05-2019, 02:37 PM #177
tibon
Rookie
Thanks!!
10-06-2019, 11:55 PM #178
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
This starter save is wonderful ....

But there is a problem: NPC Yoel will not be possible to do.

I will try make the repair on save ....

If have someone else to help, just call ...

[]s
10-09-2019, 05:09 PM #179

Thanks.

Which save I use to get "Champion Gundyr" trophy? There is none related on the save pack.
10-09-2019, 05:38 PM #180
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

Thanks.

Which save I use to get "Champion Gundyr" trophy? There is none related on the save pack.

Last time I looked at this set there was one for Untended Graves. Use that one. That boss is about two seconds after.

GamerChad
11-06-2019, 09:16 PM #181
mnyh
Rookie
thanks
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo