Post: Horizon: Zero Dawn - Collectibles and Misc [CUSA07319]
03-30-2018, 01:52 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello! So I made a Save for Horizon: Zero Dawn, *CUSA 07319*, that will help you unlock most of the collectibles.
There are unlimited ammo, health bars(?) and such, and everything you need is here, and I set the difficulty on 'Story' so it will be a breeze*
There are a couple of more quests until all allies joined becomes obtainable, I wanted to make a save for that but completely forgot :(

Trophies Obtainable With this Save:

-All Tallnecks Overridden
-All Cores Overridden
-All Suns at all Ground
-Blazing Suns at all Grounds
-All corrupted Zones cleared
-All Vantages found
-All Metal Flowers found
-All Banuk Figures found
-All Ancient Vessels found

All of them are visible on the map, just set a waypoint Smile

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 01-05-2019 at 04:35 PM.

The following 461 users say thank you to Amoo_Ali for this useful post:

``,, -Cipher-, -weaponx-, [GB], 2qv, 2teWahl, 3bdullaH7, a7medalhddad, Aalmubark1, abdaullhalrashidi, Abdulelah-Alali, abdulelahdragon, Abdulla4542, abdullahLovely, acebluedolphin, Actnium, AdriRaltor, afyonks, ag555, ahrenity, aidan.2694, ajsking, akhuma, akuncampur, aldwin1412, alemetal, ali_warchild, Ali1193n, alifilm, alvaro_15, Amintor8457, amony1, ampalaea, Anoobiis, apache64, archangelprince, arlyfabian, arnaud02, Arthur RIP, Ashoka_Tano, Atilla, AussieCrow, azshabrani, bahadir, baker1, bally341981, Battlehorst0, bd_black55, Bearbro, Behi_error, BeLLsjf, ben365-, benjia, Berserker, big.jim, bigbabar34, bitns, BlackMetalPanda, Bluzz, Bobcat, boltstryke, boodi82, BostonBandit, Bottega, Boyka, BurningXFlames, buttsniffer21, Botty, Camouflaj, Castleweather, ccowley, celedrindal, CetiiN5955, Cheacker, Christian-Olguin, Ciri, CK9944, CloverOkami09, CoBEpeuH, colo2016, cookies, Corvis, cosagorda, coya24, Cracksun, Credil, da7oomi50, daFFy_d, danihacker, danilo_BR, DanteCris, dariusmayaon, Dark_And_Hell, darkdesire, darkkratos82, darko2223, deadlysin, Dejan, delusionzx, DFERR and 361 other users.
04-30-2019, 02:36 PM #20
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by EmoZio View Post
Originally posted by Amoo_Ali View Post
Hello! So I made a Save for Horizon: Zero Dawn, *CUSA 07319*, that will help you unlock most of the collectibles.
There are unlimited ammo, health bars(?) and such, and everything you need is here, and I set the difficulty on 'Story' so it will be a breeze*
There are a couple of more quests until all allies joined becomes obtainable, I wanted to make a save for that but completely forgot :(

Trophies Obtainable With this Save:

-All Tallnecks Overridden
-All Cores Overridden
-All Suns at all Ground
-Blazing Suns at all Grounds
-All corrupted Zones cleared
-All Vantages found
-All Metal Flowers found
-All Banuk Figures found
-All Ancient Vessels found

All of them are visible on the map, just set a waypoint Smile

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Thanks again for your work, but the question arose when I climbed onto the head of a large monster for a trophy -All Tallnecks Overridden, the button does not light up so that i can stick it in his head and kill, what could be wrong? I can only come down from it on the cable.

EDIT: problem solved, there were two monsters on the map, one green and one blue, for the trophy you need to kill the blue.

Glad it sorted out for you, and thanks for reporting back with information to help others using the save.
05-01-2019, 01:46 AM #21
Gurux
Rookie
Thank you. Will it pop the trophies as soon as I load the save and will re-region to US works? Thank you btw
06-17-2019, 02:56 PM #22
rodleo
Rookie
thanks
07-14-2019, 03:29 AM #23
thnx ;}
07-14-2019, 01:31 PM #24
THX for the Save
07-16-2019, 12:17 AM #25
THX for the Save Guy
08-08-2019, 08:57 PM #26
Thanks
09-05-2019, 10:23 PM #27
thank
11-06-2019, 08:42 AM #28
Yokoso
Rookie
Aw you should have mentioned it was for The Complete Edition only :(
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo