Post: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Complete Save Set - [CUSA05333]
04-25-2018, 02:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone. This is my save set for Skyrim. It is a continuation of Blurr24's incomplete set (link below). I put them all in one zip so you can go between each easily in-game. I hope you enjoy.

My saves:

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Blurr24's saves:

You must login or register to view this content.

Sadly, this will not work on Skyrim VR. A big thanks to Bensora for testing that for me.

Originally posted by SaiyanBeyondGod View Post
You'll have to get these trophies on your own:
Gatekeeper - Join the College of Winterhold
Taking care of Business - Join the Thieves Guild
Snake Tongue - Successfully persuade, bribe, and intimidate
Skill Master - Get a skill to 100
Explorer - Discover 100 Locations
Expert - Reach level 25
Master - Reach level 50
Last edited by Wosley ; 06-21-2019 at 10:18 PM.

The following 904 users say thank you to msd997 for this useful post:

``,, -xi-, {xXGlitchIoXx}, 0fox, 1`11`dustin666, 123arcticmoon18, 420HotGamerGirl, 5ss, a653475, Aayren96, ab_scroch, abosaud09, AbsoluteZero25, acebluedolphin, Acid_dragon, Acosta-Martin, acules, Acystiia, ADAY, adrianlord19, adrianoangelo, Adrianobr28, adruino, advent68, aeneax, Aeramis, Aeula, agarest1, AgentADHD, agmoncamara, agnailton123, Aitch, ajowes, ajsking, Akeymu, AkumaNYC, Alchy505, Aleksei504, alinsson, Alkiba, AllanF, almarri81, altahi, Alucard_Immorta, alwaphi, amirhmz, analbeadsyummm, AndersonRJMac, andreiveiga, Aneurisma, anthonyrodz1881, Archangel Zeon, archertsukasa, Arkham, ArthurH90, ashkanabri, ashleyj1988, Asianboy5555, asuguimo, Asura D, Atilla, atus, August72, austins911, avatar1o1234, averagedude, aware667, awesomw1, Awsomepats, AzFPS, azizX, AZMusic, BacheTehron7, backubi, Bainesy07, bardinfog, Bateman3215, bayesh, bbpoo, beartrap, Behi_error, bejayem, belga, ben365-, Benny1837, bensora, Berak11, Berbere, BerzerkBarrage, Bierbubi88, big_marshmellow, Bilgee25, BlackAshyAsian69, blackmustang58, bladechemical, Bladez of Xile, blazeangel7, BlazeRelas, bmj2k7, bndurrett and 804 other users.
05-28-2019, 04:41 AM #74
Thank You
05-28-2019, 01:20 PM #75
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by AllanF View Post
How the fuck i thank the post in order to see the download link?

Look on the Original Post for an icon that looks like a "thumbs up". That's the thank you button. Hit that. After, you should be able to see any hidden content in a post including download links if a poster chooses to put a download link behind a thank-wall.

Originally posted by chriscrazii View Post
can someone re-upload blurrs save set?

The Google Drive link on Blurr's thread? That's working. I just tested it. It's maybe a week old.
06-09-2019, 12:37 AM #76
mikesean
Gym leader
Thanks bro but please need EU region
06-09-2019, 07:39 AM #77
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by mikesean View Post
Thanks bro but please need EU region

It normally has Advanced Mode so it can be re regioned
06-16-2019, 01:28 PM #78
Thank you
06-19-2019, 09:29 AM #79
Thank you
06-21-2019, 08:57 PM #80
Expert - Reach level 25
Master - Reach level 50
06-22-2019, 01:36 PM #81
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by SaiyanBeyondGod View Post
Expert - Reach level 25
Master - Reach level 50

There's an exploit you can use to legitimately obtain Skill Master, Expert, Master, and the earlier level trophies as well in the very first mission of the game. Whoever you choose to follow in that tutorial mission - the Imperial or the Stormcloak - you'll eventually get to a point where you need to stealth past a bear. Your NPC companion will hold up and follow your lead. Crank the difficulty up to Legendary, crouch down and go behind them until the sneak icon appears (a closed eye), draw your weapon and start whacking them. Make sure you don't kill them. Keep shuffling your feet back and forth a bit. The way the mission is scripted, the NPC will not turn hostile. When the NPC's health gets too low, stop hitting them long enough for their health to recover. Then start hitting them again.

Because the difficulty is cranked up, both your sneak skill and your one-handed skill will rise dramatically and your level will shoot up too. It happens faster at lower levels, and takes more skill points per level as you get up there, but there's absolutely nothing stopping you from maxing out your entire skill tree and capping your level in that first mission, except your own boredom. Once either sneak or one-handed hits 100, Skill Master will pop, and the last level trophy pops at 50. If it gets boring for you, you can obviously take breaks. Should take about an hour.

For the other trophies you mention, you can check any of the saves here and see if the relevant active question that says "join the..." is still marked active and if so, fast travel to wherever and join. I thought one of the other Skyrim save sets had trophies for these and definitely for Snake Tongue but maybe I'm wrong.
07-21-2019, 07:57 PM #82
thank you
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo