Post: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Complete Save Set - [CUSA05333]
04-25-2018, 02:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone. This is my save set for Skyrim. It is a continuation of Blurr24's incomplete set (link below). I put them all in one zip so you can go between each easily in-game. I hope you enjoy.

My saves:

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Blurr24's saves:

You must login or register to view this content.

Sadly, this will not work on Skyrim VR. A big thanks to Bensora for testing that for me.

Originally posted by SaiyanBeyondGod View Post
You'll have to get these trophies on your own:
Gatekeeper - Join the College of Winterhold
Taking care of Business - Join the Thieves Guild
Snake Tongue - Successfully persuade, bribe, and intimidate
Skill Master - Get a skill to 100
Explorer - Discover 100 Locations
Expert - Reach level 25
Master - Reach level 50
Last edited by Wosley ; 06-21-2019 at 10:18 PM.

The following 904 users say thank you to msd997 for this useful post:

``,, -xi-, {xXGlitchIoXx}, 0fox, 1`11`dustin666, 123arcticmoon18, 420HotGamerGirl, 5ss, a653475, Aayren96, ab_scroch, abosaud09, AbsoluteZero25, acebluedolphin, Acid_dragon, Acosta-Martin, acules, Acystiia, ADAY, adrianlord19, adrianoangelo, Adrianobr28, adruino, advent68, aeneax, Aeramis, Aeula, agarest1, AgentADHD, agmoncamara, agnailton123, Aitch, ajowes, ajsking, Akeymu, AkumaNYC, Alchy505, Aleksei504, alinsson, Alkiba, AllanF, almarri81, altahi, Alucard_Immorta, alwaphi, amirhmz, analbeadsyummm, AndersonRJMac, andreiveiga, Aneurisma, anthonyrodz1881, Archangel Zeon, archertsukasa, Arkham, ArthurH90, ashkanabri, ashleyj1988, Asianboy5555, asuguimo, Asura D, Atilla, atus, August72, austins911, avatar1o1234, averagedude, aware667, awesomw1, Awsomepats, AzFPS, azizX, AZMusic, BacheTehron7, backubi, Bainesy07, bardinfog, Bateman3215, bayesh, bbpoo, beartrap, Behi_error, bejayem, belga, ben365-, Benny1837, bensora, Berak11, Berbere, BerzerkBarrage, Bierbubi88, big_marshmellow, Bilgee25, BlackAshyAsian69, blackmustang58, bladechemical, Bladez of Xile, blazeangel7, BlazeRelas, bmj2k7, bndurrett and 804 other users.
01-24-2019, 05:32 AM #47
Well, I used save 82 which has 0/15 daedric missions completed and I got the Oblivion Walker trophy that I had lost the first time I played.

I completed all the Daedric missions and got the 15 artifacts for the trophy. For those who want to use this save, when loading it, just collect Mehrunes' Razor that is in front of you and the trophy will be unlocked.

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/f8xtmkwbh3ka5o4/PS4_Skyrim_Oblivion_Walker_Trophy_CUSA05333.zip

The following 2 users say thank you to jr_junior for this useful post:

aeneax, mhd2lhd
01-24-2019, 02:51 PM #48
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by jr_junior View Post
Well, I used save 82 which has 0/15 daedric missions completed and I got the Oblivion Walker trophy that I had lost the first time I played.

I completed all the Daedric missions and got the 15 artifacts for the trophy. For those who want to use this save, when loading it, just collect Mehrunes' Razor that is in front of you and the trophy will be unlocked.

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/f8xtmkwbh3ka5o4/PS4_Skyrim_Oblivion_Walker_Trophy_CUSA05333.zip

Great work, and a lot of work since those are some long quests. Thanks for sharing your save with the community.
02-03-2019, 08:04 PM #49
weedmen55
Save Point
my save editor not work on PS4 Skyrim ? why
02-21-2019, 06:35 AM #50
thank you Pug
03-05-2019, 01:02 AM #51
JSilva
Gobble
thank you very much!
03-21-2019, 05:37 AM #52
thank you very much!
03-24-2019, 05:22 PM #53
ncromb
Rookie
Originally posted by msd997 View Post
Hello everyone. This is my save set for Skyrim. It is a continuation of Blurr24's incomplete set (link below). I put them all in one zip so you can go between each easily in-game. I hope you enjoy.

My saves:

Blurr24's saves:

Sadly, this will not work on Skyrim VR. A big thanks to Bensora for testing that for me.

Expert - Reach level 25
Master - Reach level 50

save wizard tells me there's no valid saves? am i doing something wrong? The only trophy i have left from bas game is the Golden Touch. and then teh dragon born DLC. unfortunately after being glitched out of the deaedra one and using another save, the gold wont pop for me.
03-24-2019, 07:00 PM #54
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by ncromb View Post
Hello everyone. This is my save set for Skyrim. It is a continuation of Blurr24's incomplete set (link below). I put them all in one zip so you can go between each easily in-game. I hope you enjoy.

My saves:

Blurr24's saves:

Expert - Reach level 25
Master - Reach level 50

save wizard tells me there's no valid saves? am i doing something wrong? The only trophy i have left from bas game is the Golden Touch. and then teh dragon born DLC. unfortunately after being glitched out of the deaedra one and using another save, the gold wont pop for me.

Are the saves inside a rar or a zip? if they are inside a rar make a zip folder and drag the folder in there
03-24-2019, 08:38 PM #55
ncromb
Rookie
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Originally posted by ncromb View Post

My saves:

Blurr24's saves:

Expert - Reach level 25
Master - Reach level 50

Are the saves inside a rar or a zip? if they are inside a rar make a zip folder and drag the folder in there

It says Zip on the download. i didn't extract anything though, i just went to import the downloaded file. i'll try extracting and setting up my own Zip file. i haven't had to for other files, so this caught me off guard
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo