05-17-2018, 02:50 PM #1
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Save One: You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Before using the save, please disconnect your PS4 with Internet, or you cannot unlock "Truly awesome" trophy.

Step One: Finish the last level of Mystical Pique in "Back to Origins" section. You can get...

Teensies' friend[Rescue 150 Teensies]
Teensies' hero[Rescue 300 Teensies]
The chosen one[Rescue all the kidnapped Teensies]
We could be heroes[Collect enough lums to unlock 10 Heroes paintings in the Heroes Gallery]
Sooo rich![Gather 1 million lums and unlock the final Hero]
Perfect![Get the 3 lums cups and the 3 Teensy cups of a painting]
Swiped clean![Save all the Teensies in one world to win a Diamond Cup]
Bronze Addict[Win all the Bronze Cups from the paintings]
Silver Addict[Win all the Silver Cups from the paintings]
Gold Addict[Win all the Gold Cups from the paintings]
Diamond Addict[Win all the Diamond Cups from the World paintings]
Nostalgia[Finish your first "Back to Origins" painting]
Old school[Finish all the "Back to Origins" paintings]
Truly awesome![Reach the final level of Awesomeness]

Step Two: Open your box and scratch all the tickets left. You can get...

Lucky![Scratch 10 lucky tickets]
Scratch me![Win and scratch all the lucky tickets]

Step Three: Go to "Creatures" section. You can get...

They're so cute![Win 30 creatures]
I just love them![Win all the creatures]

Some other trophies might also pop after you complete what the trophies ask once again.
Master of the Lock, Challenger and Invaders trophies are unachievable with this save.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Save Two: You must login or register to view this content.

Credit to You must login or register to view this content.

Scratch the 2 unscratched lucky tickets to get the final Back to Origins painting,
then go into the room to watch the lock unlock and the trophy will pop.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Save Three: You must login or register to view this content.

Disconnect your network first!
This trophy might pop immediately when you enter the game. If not, complete the first offline level must do. Have been tested.
And this save can also unlock Truly Awesome trophy if you complete two offline levels with all cups.

Online trophies must be done by yourself. For Invaders trophy:

Invaders trophy save by reptil-1997: You must login or register to view this content.

You can get a complete save set if you combine all these saves. BTW, all saves can be re-regioned to US.
Last edited by Ichillmennbe ; 01-19-2024 at 12:42 AM.

The following 538 users say thank you to Ichillmennbe for this useful post:

``,, _cj3z_, [GB], *CHOW-CHOW*, ~mg~, $$$ DANGER $$$, 04jberry, 1152753777, 19willy74, 2go, 415a415a454c, 9hazard9, a7medalhddad, Aadam-Hussain, Aalqarni24, Aankh, abdullah_ali, Abed86, abufhad, abulnoor, Acroshot, ADAY, AddictedSuzy, ado53, adrian188_, ahmednoor, ajsking, akaleu, albert2wesker, alemetal, Alexombre91, alexwight2017, Alhnon07, alian, Alkiba, Allicks, amigaman2005, amjed, amonpix, amony1, Andify, andrewfriedman, anglee, Angut84, AnimeFreak280, antonio0, anuaria, Apollinaire, Arpagone, articuno77, arzin, Ashina Traveler, AshKetchum87, Astaroth-369, avsreekar, azoz33, babielato30, BADDOG-9, bardinfog, bbtux, BD132, benja1016, billy67, birka, bitzaros, Bobcat, Bobjapeto, bobsandbag, bokerman, boltstryke, BonniePlayz, boodi82013, Boyka, brendanbee, Breoreus, Bumcleaver, burntlink, cacafurax 2, callistastory, carmania, casha, chacedavis, che_don_john, Chilloutkroete, chobit, chris-83200, ChrisJunior01, chriz, Claudio88, closedcasket, Cloud, coldhardcrash, colo2016, Conalu, conan-1, Connecter, coritanos, Cr1zBy, Cyber_, dahua123456 and 438 other users.
05-25-2018, 11:14 PM #38
Saulimedes
NextGenUpdate Elite
Invaders is supposed to pop up with 350 teensies, correct? I am at the moment on around 200 on my new save. Can someone add his save when he is closer to it? Thanks in advance.
05-25-2018, 11:54 PM #39
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
Originally posted by miichaelchriis View Post
Use my save thats been added Smile i you dont get the final origins painting after scratching the lucky tickets maybe re transfer the save and try again? Didnt think to test it and im not sure if its randon what you get each time?

Actually, you can save after you get the last painting but before you enter the area. The trophy won't pop as soon as you get the painting, but after you see the unlocking action.
05-25-2018, 11:58 PM #40
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
Originally posted by Saulimedes View Post
Invaders is supposed to pop up with 350 teensies, correct? I am at the moment on around 200 on my new save. Can someone add his save when he is closer to it? Thanks in advance.

I don't know the exact number. According to the trophy description, this trophy might pop after you deal with the 5 dark teensies. Maybe you can share you save now and I will try it.
05-26-2018, 08:20 AM #41
frez0r
Gym leader
Nevermind, I was wrong before. For a complete saveset indeed the "Invaders" trophy is missing. I read multiple times, and it makes sense from the trophy name, that it is granted when all invasion paintings are unlocked and that happens when you get 500 teensies (as far as I know). Once you have them you have to re-visit each world of course, too.

EDIT: after re-considering I think that´s wrong information because I got that trophy definitely before having 500 teensies freed. I think you get the trophy after finishing, and up to, the fifth "dark teensy chase" picture (when you kick them to the moon). For example, the dark rayman invasions are not included here. So the optimal save would be one just before that last picture. Sadly, I´m was already way beyond that point before this saveset started and don´t have any backup anymore.
Last edited by frez0r ; 05-26-2018 at 08:24 AM.
05-26-2018, 02:27 PM #42
albert2wesker
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Ichillmennbe View Post
Save One: You must login or register to view this content.

Before using the save, please disconnect your PS4 with Internet, or you cannot unlock "Truly awesome" trophy.

Step One: Finish the last level of Mystical Pique in "Back to Origins" section. You can get...

Teensies' friend[Rescue 150 Teensies]
Teensies' hero[Rescue 300 Teensies]
The chosen one[Rescue all the kidnapped Teensies]
We could be heroes[Collect enough lums to unlock 10 Heroes paintings in the Heroes Gallery]
Sooo rich![Gather 1 million lums and unlock the final Hero]
Perfect![Get the 3 lums cups and the 3 Teensy cups of a painting]
Swiped clean![Save all the Teensies in one world to win a Diamond Cup]
Bronze Addict[Win all the Bronze Cups from the paintings]
Silver Addict[Win all the Silver Cups from the paintings]
Gold Addict[Win all the Gold Cups from the paintings]
Diamond Addict[Win all the Diamond Cups from the World paintings]
Nostalgia[Finish your first "Back to Origins" painting]
Old school[Finish all the "Back to Origins" paintings]
Truly awesome![Reach the final level of Awesomeness]

Step Two: Open your box and scratch all the tickets left. You can get...

Lucky![Scratch 10 lucky tickets]
Scratch me![Win and scratch all the lucky tickets]

Step Three: Go to "Creatures" section. You can get...

They're so cute![Win 30 creatures]
I just love them![Win all the creatures]

Some other trophies might also pop after you complete what the trophies ask once again. No more tautology here.
This save only missing trophies are Master of the Lock and Invaders. I think.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Save Two: You must login or register to view this content.

Credit to You must login or register to view this content.

Scratch the 2 unscratched lucky tickets to get the final Back to Origins painting,
then go into the room to watch the lock unlock and the trophy will pop.

also u forgot to mention that it doesn't pop the challenger! trophy(unlock all challenge paintings ) the last challenge painting needed at least Rank 7 of awesomeness just a heads up because i forgot to mention that yesterday
05-26-2018, 03:32 PM #43
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by albert2wesker View Post
also u forgot to mention that it doesn't pop the challenger! trophy(unlock all challenge paintings ) the last challenge painting needed at least Rank 7 of awesomeness just a heads up because i forgot to mention that yesterday

He made a save for that.
05-26-2018, 06:17 PM #44
reptil-1997
Gym leader
Have upload my save file for the Invaders trophy.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked reptil-1997 for this useful post:

TwoWeu
05-26-2018, 07:01 PM #45
albert2wesker
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
He made a save for that.

yeah i found that so late i found the save but didn't expect to unlock the trophy but yeah better late then never
05-26-2018, 08:52 PM #46
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
Originally posted by albert2wesker View Post

Try another save for Truly Awesome Trophy uploaded by me.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo