Post: Diablo 3: RoS Platinum Modded Save + Characters [CUSA00242]
06-25-2018, 08:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Welcome to the hellbent messed up world of Diablo 3. Where killing monsters is fun.

I've been noticing that Diablo 3 has a lot of SW Cheats added & removed. I wanted to provide some of the saves that have become most useful to me. Also along with my own Platinum save & a few of the hardest to achieve trophies in the game.

NONE of these files are corrupted. I went through a LOT of back & forth to figure out what was messing it up.

Screenshots of Mzstlaw Character lvl 861:
1 - You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
2You must login or register to view this content.

US Download Bulk: You must login or register to view this content.

1) Batting 500 & Dream Team:

Individual Download: You must login or register to view this content. by xiipord & yy26jet, these are two separate saves.

Resign & load up the save, you should be able to complete the quest & also level up your character to 70. Doing this will earn you "Batting 500", & "Dream Team".

2) Modded Save w/ Good Stats:

Resign & load up the save & you'll find your characters with REALLY good paragon levels about 1350 for Core, & 1370 for HC. All the characters have a really good level but almost no weapons. It says the data is corrupted but it's fine.

3) Modded Platinum Save + Good Characters + High Paragon:

Core Paragon: 861+
HC: 12+

This one was where I earned the platinum trophy on & got me a couple of Necromancer DLC trophies as well. There is 1 HC Character but that's okay he has modded gear & won't be injured. There are two other important Core Characters here: Mzstlaw & Vladamir.

Since I main with Mzstlaw, so, I'll talk about him. He has 12 billion damage w/ 87,935% increased by Intelligence. Life per second is 160,000.00, so he's pretty good. His gear has two rings on it which help you a TON, the top one of them has a forcefield that when you attack it is activated. It's literally almost impenetrable, & so, in short, the first is for Intelligence & shield, the second is great for damage ranging about 1 Billion.

IMPORTANT: All of your items will increase something that's either, Intelligence, Critical Hit % or Damage. Make sure when scrapping things you mark it as junk. Because you may accidentally scrap something you don't currently have equipped. DO NOT ever store your stuff in the Armory. It will remove almost everything & make it useless.

Last edited by ThatEpicSomeone ; 10-08-2019 at 03:40 PM.

The following 68 users say thank you to ThatEpicSomeone for this useful post:

_AAB_, Aeramis, aliellie, amanita, AndersonRJMac, AngelOfMary, ANGRY_PANDA, apache64, bobsandbag, Cap77, chuchucha, cobraq1tee, crave, danilo_BR, devilman336, FeudalProphet, Hyoh Of The Delta Star, Isaac Clarke, IxChocolateMan, Javad134, JayCR, johves, kapoed, kiki1941, KleberMishima, Kriegster, kryege09, leejunfan30000, Leonrpg, luda2019, LuffyGoku, Mago de Oz, manunyuts, marcooliveirafi, Matteeeo, MattyAtMcdons, meishaon, MrBoombastic, Nathaniel, nilson1, nltonsantos868, Ogonek, palojaeger, Phate78, qDextR, Rascal063, raz0r54, renato, resample22, RICHNOU, s7or4x, saitamagarou, sergasaur, SKTT1_Jesse, SSnake, starkjim87, SuterusuRyu, t-bagwell, thewoosh, tiagothm, tt8, Ubayd, UndefinedLogic, Uptonogood, vojkan, vzk20, Wosley, zenk
03-17-2019, 12:57 PM #38
zirex
Haxor!
Originally posted by lordheavy19 View Post
The Batting 500 save does not work with sw

Batting 500 & Dream Team :(
Last edited by zirex ; 03-17-2019 at 01:20 PM.
03-17-2019, 02:48 PM #39
Originally posted by zirex View Post

Actually this was not the save. This was save wizard, I used this save myself when I first made this set. Try again. I promise you that it works. Smile

The following user groaned ThatEpicSomeone for this awful post:

RICHNOU
04-27-2019, 07:39 PM #40
Originally posted by ThatEpicSomeone View Post

Actually this was not the save. This was save wizard, I used this save myself when I first made this set. Try again. I promise you that it works. Smile

I get same Error message with this Save, the other save is perfect working, can you Re-up another file please? Thanks
04-27-2019, 07:47 PM #41
Last edited by RICHNOU ; 04-27-2019 at 07:47 PM.
04-27-2019, 08:00 PM #42
Originally posted by RICHNOU View Post

Updated: You must login or register to view this content.
04-27-2019, 08:00 PM #43
Also, keep up to date with Save Wizard's twitter & facebook because they will say if they're having server issues or not.
04-28-2019, 02:38 PM #44
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

I get same Error message with this Save, the other save is perfect working, can you Re-up another file please? Thanks

That does look like a server issue, which they've been riddled with these past few days. Particularly since the error hit you on "downloading." Usually when that hits me, unless SW's servers are completely borked, for every 5 times I try 1 will go through. Then they fix the servers.
04-28-2019, 02:48 PM #45
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

That does look like a server issue, which they've been riddled with these past few days. Particularly since the error hit you on "downloading." Usually when that hits me, unless SW's servers are completely borked, for every 5 times I try 1 will go through. Then they fix the servers.

Problem can be fixed by using Google's open dns settings or a vpn

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

aeneax
05-12-2019, 08:32 PM #46
it worked. Thanks
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo