Post: New Gundam Breaker (112 complete sets and max $) [CUSA11566]
07-16-2018, 06:36 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATED 10/25/18

This save has ALL of the Gunpla/Gundam and Mobile suits at current day unlocked.*This is the US version

All parts of 152 Mobile suits
ALL story missions done except for Extra missions
Max $ for anything else you may need

You can get the save here----> You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy and please update if all mobile suits are unlocked to help others.

If this pops any Trophies be sure to let me know so I can update with which ones

Please be sure to rate and thumbs up if you want me to continue to upload.
Last edited by aeneax ; 06-06-2019 at 01:43 PM. Reason: title

The following 7 users say thank you to evileh18 for this useful post:

averagedude, Kikrin, LordDib90, maicherryl, MrLibido, ToLoveRufan84, Wosley
11-09-2018, 12:30 AM #11
sorry to hear that happened, rude move on their part....
11-30-2018, 07:07 PM #12
I decided to update the save rather than take it down. I will have another coming soon.

The following user thanked evileh18 for this useful post:

OmegaDevil
12-02-2018, 03:32 PM #13
@evileh18

Thanks for not taking down the save. Also, thank you for updating it.

The following user thanked OmegaDevil for this useful post:

evileh18
06-05-2019, 02:10 PM #14
Hey. the save isn't working for me. am i doing something wrong? i have found the existing save and am replacing it with the "auto" file after renaming it to "auto.sav" (just like the existing save is called). im from the uk so i dont know if that has anything to do with it but i would really appreciate the help. i love this game but i hate the grind. i just wanna build mobile suits.
06-05-2019, 02:22 PM #15
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by scoobert doobert View Post
Hey. the save isn't working for me. am i doing something wrong? i have found the existing save and am replacing it with the "auto" file after renaming it to "auto.sav" (just like the existing save is called). im from the uk so i dont know if that has anything to do with it but i would really appreciate the help. i love this game but i hate the grind. i just wanna build mobile suits.

Renaming files or dragging over files won't help you change the region of the save

you would need to re region the save with Save Wizard but that is only possible if the game has Advanced Mode on Save Wizard
06-05-2019, 06:54 PM #16
Originally posted by Wosley View Post

Renaming files or dragging over files won't help you change the region of the save

you would need to re region the save with Save Wizard but that is only possible if the game has Advanced Mode on Save Wizard

Im playing on PC. is there a save wizard for PC?
06-05-2019, 06:57 PM #17
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447

Nope :/ Save Wizard is only for Ps4 but i am sure there is something out for PC but don't know any myself since i never been into pc gaming
06-06-2019, 01:47 PM #18
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

For PC, it would depend on the game, but a lot of the time all you need to do is take someone else's PC game save, and replace your own PC save with that one. But it needs to be a PC save, not a PS4 save. Some PC saves will be coded to a specific account, but it all depends on both the game and the launcher (e.g., Steam, GOG, Origin, Uplay, etc.) that you're using. For those games, any program that would change someone's save to work on your account would probably vary from game to game or launcher to launcher. If you're using something like Steam, it's pretty laid back so almost everything copies over just fine. If you're using Uplay or Origin, those are a bit tighter and more information is stored server-side so might have more games tied to your account.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo