Post: New Gundam Breaker (112 complete sets and max $) [CUSA11566]
07-16-2018, 06:36 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATED 10/25/18

This save has ALL of the Gunpla/Gundam and Mobile suits at current day unlocked.*This is the US version

All parts of 152 Mobile suits
ALL story missions done except for Extra missions
Max $ for anything else you may need

You can get the save here----> You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy and please update if all mobile suits are unlocked to help others.

If this pops any Trophies be sure to let me know so I can update with which ones

Please be sure to rate and thumbs up if you want me to continue to upload.
Last edited by aeneax ; 06-06-2019 at 01:43 PM. Reason: title

The following 7 users say thank you to evileh18 for this useful post:

averagedude, Kikrin, LordDib90, maicherryl, MrLibido, ToLoveRufan84, Wosley
07-30-2018, 10:44 PM #2
Hope everyone has been enjoying the save. I will soon go back and get the rest of the mobile suits currently in game and update the save. Stay posted.

The following user thanked evileh18 for this useful post:

OmegaDevil
08-05-2018, 05:05 AM #3
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by evileh18 View Post
Hope everyone has been enjoying the save. I will soon go back and get the rest of the mobile suits currently in game and update the save. Stay posted.

great save bro any chance you have the save for Gundam Versus?
08-05-2018, 04:01 PM #4
Originally posted by JamesDRobbins View Post
great save bro any chance you have the save for Gundam Versus?

Sorry, I don't have that one. Never got around to grabbing it but I will look into it and run through and grab everything. Usually doesn't take me long for most games.
08-10-2018, 09:56 PM #5
Any updates? Smile
09-05-2018, 03:26 AM #6
Originally posted by EvilRyuX View Post
Any updates? Smile

Not yet. Been grinding to finish the sets. Not easy when you don't have many left to get so it's just luck of the draw each mission.
09-23-2018, 07:19 PM #7
Can you make a file of a new game with money maxed only? I dont want all the sets unlocked. I kinda want to build up the collection while having the money for when its needed. I tried using save wizard but it makes my game crash. Max GP for whatever reason blue screens the game.

How far into the story is that file anyway? If I can catch up to that point I might be okay with using that file.
Last edited by hitman555z ; 09-23-2018 at 07:52 PM.
10-26-2018, 06:25 AM #8
Originally posted by hitman555z View Post
Can you make a file of a new game with money maxed only? I dont want all the sets unlocked. I kinda want to build up the collection while having the money for when its needed. I tried using save wizard but it makes my game crash. Max GP for whatever reason blue screens the game.

How far into the story is that file anyway? If I can catch up to that point I might be okay with using that file.

It's not far into the story. I was about to update the file when I saw this so I will give you some time to get it.
10-26-2018, 09:33 PM #9
The save is updated! Enjoy everyone.
11-08-2018, 07:11 PM #10
I'm sad to say that in 1 week I will be taking down the save everyone. Due to someone not giving credit to the uploader. I have made a request to them on YouTube and they have not responded. The video is here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtdUoF9gw0E

The following user thanked evileh18 for this useful post:

ToLoveRufan84
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo