Post: Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty Save Set [CUSA01401]
08-18-2018, 10:20 PM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
Hello NGU, today i have a complete set for the first DLC of Borderlands 2.

[US] Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty Save Set [CUSA01401]
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

All Saves need to be loaded in Normal Mode not True Vault Hunter Mode.

[SAVE 1] [X Marks The Spot] Run to the Town and turn in the last main mission [Treasure Hunter]

[SAVE 2] [Freedom of Speech] Use the Fast Travel Station to Washburne Refinery [Gadabout]

[SAVE 2] [Freedom of Speech] After you used the Fast Travel Station Turn in the last side mission [Completionist]

The Gab between both trophies in Save 2 dont matter how long they are if you keep 5mins between them that will be good enough.
Last edited by Wosley ; 05-31-2019 at 11:55 AM.

The following 138 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

``,, 0fox, abosaud09, aeneax, AkumaNYC, alca_iori, AleMunhoz, amony1, Amoo_Ali, Anas014, basehype, ben365-, benja1016, BigTrain, bladechemical, Bloodrose, Brentage, bruhpeanut, burntoazdt, Camouflaj, candylove9013, carmania, chaoszage, ChiefingCowboy, ckameron, crash00, DarkDragovian, delusionzx, Digital_Peanut, DimeloNY, Dr Salem, drocker8, dyear20, dyj683049, ErvaDoKhalifa, evildrake, FRAG, GArthur, gedowski, Geferson21, GlamourCat, goochersss, gowhawx, GreenTea101, Hackerboy23, hassanxx, HeavensSmile, HW99, Ijiwaru, illusional, jacobfoddrill99, JamesPet, Javad134, Javierex22, Jdogforlife, jeffei_aximilan, Jtripz, Kagami Taiga, kimmeyzhou, kinain, kinlop, krislink, Larzz77, LeonKen90, Lucas-Vinicius, Lucjedi, lukeWong, manh2, match_mortal, maurocord, MercyGames aka Scammer, milkticc, mjneels, mnga13, ModNinja, moreguil, Mowicz, naseralnuaimi, nietzsche3573, ncromb, newmans1985, nicerimsg007, nmoom, OldTowel, OmniWraith, ph14woozies, platti, princedilemma, QQSS, quilapec, RandoNoob, GamerChad, Red-Til-I-Die, redgobbo01, renjisld2, ResidentWeevil, rnnm813, SaiyanBeyondGod, sanche98cm, saWBadr and 38 other users.
06-23-2019, 03:15 PM #11
yamikit
Do a barrel roll!
Alright, so I figured out an alternative and it just involved re-regioning ReaperSL's save in your EU thread.
To avoid any confusion, it's another lvl 72 Axton with the quest "Hyperius the Invincible" on Normal difficulty. Just run to the quest location (raid boss) on the loaded map and Gadabout should pop.

Last edited by yamikit ; 06-23-2019 at 03:18 PM.

The following 53 users say thank you to yamikit for this useful post:

abosaud09, alca_iori, Alex4690, amony1, Amoo_Ali, Anas014, August72, basehype, ben365-, birka, bladechemical, Brentage, bruhpeanut, candylove9013, chaoszage, Coldplay, delusionzx, dom9871, dyj683049, evildrake, gedowski, HeavensSmile, HeavyWeightGFX, Kagami Taiga, kimmeyzhou, Larzz77, LeonKen90, Lucjedi, Mehdi PS, MercyGames aka Scammer, milkticc, mjneels, newmans1985, OldTowel, peter gascoigne, RandoNoob, GamerChad, SaiyanBeyondGod, sanche98cm, saphiria, ShatterAngel, SilentStraw, SirDawg, SKTT1_Jesse, timbotetsu, tocho33, valkiarngreiper, vincentz36400, Willard, Wosley, xiao bin, ZhuranX, Zreast
06-23-2019, 10:33 PM #12
Originally posted by yamikit View Post
Alright, so I figured out an alternative and it just involved re-regioning ReaperSL's save in your EU thread.
To avoid any confusion, it's another lvl 72 Axton with the quest "Hyperius the Invincible" on Normal difficulty. Just run to the quest location (raid boss) on the loaded map and Gadabout should pop.

Worked like a charm! Thanks a lot! Do you have another walk around for going to all locations in Sir Hammerlock's DLC tho? Same kinda problem with this trophy.

The following user thanked milkticc for this useful post:

xiao bin
07-17-2019, 01:20 PM #13
Thanks for sharing the game save - i too could not get the Gadabout trophy to pop on my Eu game so lets try your save file out Winky Winky
09-22-2019, 10:09 AM #14
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
I am unable to edit the download link in my thread (guess someone did mess with my perms) but here it is https://discord.gg/RcDQ38R
join the discord and you will be redirected to the correct channel with the download link of my Borderlands 2 Saves
03-20-2020, 09:12 AM #15
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
I am unable to edit the download link in my thread (guess someone did mess with my perms) but here it is https://discord.gg/RcDQ38R
join the discord and you will be redirected to the correct channel with the download link of my Borderlands 2 Saves

Link for the saves are not working. Could you please reupload?
03-03-2024, 08:24 PM #16
download link isn't working
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo