08-23-2018, 05:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Guys,

here is a re-saveupload from the old Theard. I dont know who uploaded this saves because the theard is gone.

I hope it will work fine.

Sorry for my bad english. Its not my main-language.

other Trophys:
You must login or register to view this content.

Boss- Fights:

Last but not least; covenent trophies... here we go:
Last edited by aeneax ; 06-24-2019 at 05:36 PM. Reason: title

The following 111 users say thank you to TobiasOver for this useful post:

[email protected], 3bdullaH7, aaron_2256, AHMED_MD, Ailson, Akeemi14, Alanmckenziie, albokrek, alialkhafaji, Amoo_Ali, Arklow, Arpagone, Ashoka_Tano, AYMAN-MOTIRI, b77,, bakugo10, Bierbubi88, Bigboss240280, bishoprot, blankinblack13, Blendson-Matheus, bomba999, bossgamer0908yt, cactustrav77, calepsilon, captainftw, cem_aslan, clown_collecteur, crackmax, crash00, DannyYT555, davide87ita, Death1127, DjalmaTHEGAMER2, Dr Salem, Exorcist123, fabjuncosta, feb17, filamnder, Gagliardi, garotodahui, Genkku, Ali D Killer, gowhawx, hajwel, HarryNohara, hassanxx, Heatmann, [email protected], Horben, ignored467, Inferno67, Jacobboii, Javad134, juhujuhu, kaka20, Kallmax, Karim98120, Kevils, licopaiva, Lucifericus, Lyukutan, Magicarp19, mamutum, mancaos, manunyuts, mapoitevin, Maxim86, medo0ovip, mgflava00, Minamoto no Raikou, mosomogo, msafrnt, Nathaniel, nick4455, novalkun, Opticalenvy, Pangeaking, Peakins, PiNsSoN, PLAYER10, pluscefe, Rebelfree, Regg89, RichL, Robert, ROGWULF, S1t2x7, SaveBoy364, savias, scorpion18, sebycurv5, selvin santos, snik511, starnoor2000, STEAL07, thisisedboon, ToniYepYep, ttepmena123, tweegyblink and 11 other users.

The following user groaned TobiasOver for this awful post:

Lechuck
08-14-2020, 02:44 PM #29
i'v try the saves by the owner and never got these 4 trophies coz its been already taken by him,
however

i needed to make my 2nd walkthrough to get them,

so now the post is 100% platinum as i mentioned bro.

i'll just go ahead and make my own post then.
08-15-2020, 02:50 PM #30
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Zaraki#5826 View Post
i'v try the saves by the owner and never got these 4 trophies coz its been already taken by him,
however

i needed to make my 2nd walkthrough to get them,

so now the post is 100% platinum as i mentioned bro.

i'll just go ahead and make my own post then.

I'm guessing it's not this thread, but one of the threads had saves for every single boss in the game. Since the "story-related" bonfires need to be lit on each and every playthrough, and there's a boss in front of each, that's what I was referring to. It looks like the boss saves in this thread only have 4 bosses, and I could have sworn it had each of them. Maybe I'm thinking of the "old thread" that's referred to.

Regardless, did you look around the forums for the other Dark Souls II threads? This one says it has all of bonfire trophies. It actually looks like it has most of the trophies in the game, if you still need any. Strangely, I don't see ones specifically for the bosses in front of those bonfires, so it might be missing others too.

EDIT: Forgot you already got the platinum, so guessing you don't need that link. I'll leave it up for others though.
Last edited by aeneax ; 08-15-2020 at 02:52 PM.
08-19-2020, 06:28 PM #31
Thx a lot for the save set, but can someone resign save to my account? I cant have the save wizard. Help will be apreciated
08-20-2020, 05:01 PM #32
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by SoulsOfTheRotten View Post
Thx a lot for the save set, but can someone resign save to my account? I cant have the save wizard. Help will be apreciated

Asking others to resign your save is against forum rules. You would need your own copy of the software. Since the installation ties it to particular accounts, it's a tall order anyway.
10-21-2020, 10:46 PM #33
dnhl
Rookie
thank you Hi
02-04-2022, 01:08 PM #34
wiii
I am error
thnx o lot broHi
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo