09-03-2018, 01:46 AM #1
ripherup
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

HI, this is a saveset for YAKUZA KIWAMI 2, all saves are in one folder with instruction texts.
With this saves you can unlock :

- All Done
Completed 100% of the Completion List
- An Eye for Talent
Registered 30 hostesses
- Champion of the city
Defeated all street bosses
- Thank you!
Completed the final chapter
- Dragon of Legend
Completed the game in Legend mode
- Let's Build Some Hills
Completed the clan Creator storyline
- Majima Construction Foreman
Possessed over 200,000 points in clan creator
- Half Performance, Half Raw Power
Win all coliseum's tournaments
- Stories of my Life
Complete all substories
- Amon defeated
Completed the "ultimate assassin" substory
- Heat Action Master
Learned all heat actions
- You're Not Welcome
Completed all bouncer missions
- Battle Skill Master
Learned all battle skills
- Skills Master
Learned all skills

"All done" save also unlock :
- Party like it's 1988!
Possessed over 10,000,000 yen
- Just getting started
Completed 10 items on the completion list
- Making progress
Completed 30 items on the completion list
- Maybe you can do it
Completed 50 items on the completion list
- What a player
Play all mini games (play one game to unlock this trophy)
- Weapon master
Defeated 100 enemies using weapons (fight using one weapon in the inventory)
-Opening up a can
Drank all drink types from vending machines (use a drink in inventory)
- A taste for Japan
Ate at all restaurants (eat at one restaurant)
-Majima construction benefits
Recruted over 50 workers into majima construction (Theatre avenue down the stairs to Ringer Hut, talk to Jino Amon near vending machines)
-Movies Buff
Watched all the videos (Watch one video in the videos shop)

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 06-19-2019 at 08:32 AM. Reason: title

The following 596 users say thank you to ripherup for this useful post:

``,, 0fox, 66GraF66, a1331021, a67778363, Aarox, Aashiqr, abekhiti5, abosaud09, AC3fan, aeneax, aigaoyang, ajitsuke0823, Akeemi14, AkumaNYC, Alan-Li, alaseer, alexaugusto, allychew, alorfi85, alreadyinuse, Amilie3, amony1, Anas014, Andrew Raukens, andrew123444, [email protected], Anthony-Kaiawe, AP8963, archertsukasa, arrrjeek, articuno77, asanro, asy6971, Atilla, Auron94, Aweiii丶, azad, bab1970, BaddyBot, bakerboy72682, Balinha, ballyshow, bananasuitman, Bandar-Muhammad, barkingDog, BASIA2001, Bassam-hakami, bd_black55, berhem, Bierbubi88, Biffaboy, BigBirdBrazzy, Bigboss240280, BIGBOSSNAWAF, BigDruDogg, bigwil1870, BlackjackXIII, BlackMetalPanda, blackmore811, bladebro75, BlankReg, Blizzara, BloodStyles, Bomb_Perignon, bongboy12, Bottega, br0wniiez, bradders89, Brandon-Mcalister, Brenden66666, brilliant_57, broie1, brokentechnology, brokolo, broomba, brundalen18, bryan845, bryanaggasi, BubbaDaBarb, Bug666, BuggedGarden, Caarloos2604, cactustrav77, candylove9013, captainftw, Caran, Casus_belli, cbob946, CGInfernoBlast, chaobear, chaoszage, ChappieHappy, chenbin, cherrytrees87, Chirol, chiwawa5, CHRISHARIZ, chuchucha, Ciri and 496 other users.
09-19-2018, 09:26 PM #11
Holy hell, been looking for this, thanks so much!!!!!

The following user thanked hieuiscool123 for this useful post:

ripherup
09-26-2018, 11:47 PM #12
enishi17
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks! Will try it after I finish the game
10-29-2018, 02:50 AM #13
i cannot get Dragon of Legend trophy...because the difficulty is still EASY in that save..please help
01-05-2019, 01:51 AM #14
thumbs up , thanks for the effort
01-26-2019, 08:37 AM #15
moy233
Rookie
Thanks for the saveset!!!
01-28-2019, 08:49 PM #16
This work for Us version or I have to re-region ?
I read in another thread this game allows cross region save on different region.
01-29-2019, 03:56 PM #17
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by overskies88 View Post
I read in another thread this game allows cross region save on different region.

I'm unaware of cross-region play here. US CUSA number 10634. I don't see that listed for any other region.

EDIT: Weird, that's the same CUSA number as this post, but it's an EU thread. I see different CUSA information listed for EU. So might as well try it and see.

Assuming Save Wizard supports Advanced Mode for this one like it does for other Yakuza titles I'm aware of, then you should be able to re-region at least some of the saves but probably not the profile. Yakuza games use high numbering systems that Save Wizard doesn't detect and the profile is slot 99 so no luck there, and Yakuza games apparently also sometimes use odd symbols that give people hiccups. Short of it is most saves between 1 and 20 should be able to re-region, but even there, if there's a strange symbol in the first digit you might not be able to. And no profile.

Note that I'm only reporting what I understand from others. You should attempt it for yourself, and look at the advice given on those pages to try to work around it, which at least for one of those people seemed to work but for everyone else who reported back, no luck.
Last edited by aeneax ; 01-29-2019 at 04:01 PM.
01-29-2019, 04:13 PM #18
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447

I saw this game has cheats on Save Wizard but not sure if it has Advanced Mode and even if it has Advanced Mode there is a chance that it's broken since its broken for a couple other Yakuza titles
01-30-2019, 04:07 PM #19
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Wosley View Post

I saw this game has cheats on Save Wizard but not sure if it has Advanced Mode and even if it has Advanced Mode there is a chance that it's broken since its broken for a couple other Yakuza titles

The odd thing is, might not even need it here. Check out the CUSA information for this thread (and it matches up with the download), and check out at least the posted CUSA information for US region for Kiwami 2. There's a different CUSA than this listed for EU elsewhere, so either posted information there is wrong, thread title is wrong, EU has different CUSA for physical and digital for this title, or the cross-region play is real for this title at least for EU and US. Without buying both an EU physical and digital version kind of hard to say what's going on for sure.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo