10-28-2018, 07:09 AM #1
sillv
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OFW 6.02
US PSN Digital Version / No DLC.

Dropping my Platinum save here for you guys.

This was a very insteresting platinum. Aside from 1 specific trophy, this was mostly a walk in the park.

I have not tested the save to see what pops and what doesn't.

Couple tips:

Any trophy that requires (perform X, Y amount of times) should only require the action once. So for example: Acquire 100 weapons should require 1 weapon to trigger the trophy.

All 30 Astral Fissure missions in LoS have been completed and if the above is true, you only need to complete 1 more for this trophy to pop. I have two characters in LoS and both of them are parked on an Astral Fissure mission. I believe both missions are Level 55 and I also tried them just to make sure they're easily beatable. I had no trouble beating either on first try (I quit before winning the match). The trick to them is to spam Reversal Edge anytime you need to heal yourself. Then use BB, or 4B, or 4BB mostly as Nightmare.

I have around 8k Soul currency which should be enough for you to buy 1 (or 10) items from the shop for the museum trophy.

For online I have no clue what will pop or not. Hopefully you will just have to win 1 match of Ranked and Casual for all the online trophies.

For unlocking the legendary arcade and gold trophies, use Inferno on Very Hard mode and cheese your way through the 8 stages. Piece of cake.

For Good and Evil trophies, you will have to create 2 different characters and go through the mode again. All weapons and food carry over so you could easily clear it twice for both trophies in around 4 hours total.

If this save helped you, drop a thanks Tiphat

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 11-01-2018 at 09:11 AM.

The following 32 users say thank you to sillv for this useful post:

01yichunfun, ahrenity, akira312, blvjmh, btate23, BubbaDaBarb, CStrife, EK84, euqet01di, fenicce, Harderbetter, ivory7777, Joecoolt, Kingdom, KleberMishima, Leonrpg, milito0022, Moradiajam, nogonaga, pandorra13, PCBuggy, Rashid777, sarmadzeiny, sataniaa, SeranexSama, shadowglance20, Sodic12, stwowner, Tanukie-Senpai, thebestplayer, TiraRules, Wosley
10-29-2018, 04:26 AM #2
I can't try it out tonight because I have to go to bed soon, but I'll download it and try later. Thank you, bro! Happy
10-30-2018, 05:27 AM #3
Marika
Keeper
what rank u has? i looking one with A1 xD
10-30-2018, 08:40 PM #4
sillv
Keeper
Originally posted by Marika View Post
what rank u has? i looking one with A1 xD

Low rank. Ranks might be saved server side though. I'm not sure.
10-31-2018, 12:56 AM #5
Thanks for your hard work, tested this out and pretty much everything works starting my play through for the Scale trophies.
11-01-2018, 08:08 AM #6
hyphesten
Save Point
I'm hoping for a EU version soon Happy - I love you for sharing your savegame, but it's so hard to see that i can't use it, because it's US :/

The following user thanked hyphesten for this useful post:

Joecoolt
11-01-2018, 05:58 PM #7
darkshadow2
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by hyphesten View Post
I'm hoping for a EU version soon Happy - I love you for sharing your savegame, but it's so hard to see that i can't use it, because it's US :/

yeah an eu version can be awesome
11-01-2018, 11:26 PM #8
sillv
Keeper
Originally posted by SeranexSama View Post
Thanks for your hard work, tested this out and pretty much everything works starting my play through for the Scale trophies.

Cool thanks for reporting back.

Originally posted by darkshadow2 View Post
Originally posted by hyphesten View Post

yeah an eu version can be awesome

I just checked SW and they haven't added the game to the list yet.
Hopefully someone will upload an EU version soon.
11-02-2018, 04:43 PM #9
Anax2xtc
Save Point
Does anybody have an EU save for some of the trophies, like the astral fissure?
11-04-2018, 09:59 AM #10
Jaydogg14
Little One
is there an EU save?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo