11-01-2018, 11:58 AM #1
Flap Jack
A Pirate Boy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I just changed the game region, to make it easier for people who have the US version.

Lending a Hand - Go to camp and talk to LS (Confront Leopard Strauss)(See his thread You must login or register to view this content.). Credits to You must login or register to view this content.

Paying Respect - Go to the localition in the map (See his thread You must login or register to view this content.). Credits to You must login or register to view this content.

Grin and Bear it - Load save then search around you for bear until he spawn and let the bear attack you then tap CIRCLE quickly until you can shot the bear and kill him then the trophy will pop. (See his thread You must login or register to view this content.). Credits to You must login or register to view this content.

Collector's Item - Just talk to Deborah MacGuiness. (See his thread You must login or register to view this content.). Credits to You must login or register to view this content.

Bountiful - Just sleep at camp one more time till afternoon and the trophy will pop. (See his thread You must login or register to view this content.). Credits to You must login or register to view this content.

Breaking and Entering - Rob Catfish Jacksons house, and it will pop. (Guide Location You must login or register to view this content.). Credits to You must login or register to view this content.

Take From the Rich - Start the Dutch mission, you will be going to Bronte's house, loot the guards, when you get to Bronte, before picking him up, Loot him and the trophy will pop. It's an easy and short mission. Credits to You must login or register to view this content.

- Go to the trapper and buy all remaining equipments. (See his thread You must login or register to view this content.). Credits to the LEGEND You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. - 69 gold medals already. One more to go. (See his thread You must login or register to view this content.). Credits to the LEGEND You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. - Load save then go to the red marker on the map which is in top of white mountain and collect the squirrel statue. (See his thread You must login or register to view this content.). Credits to You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. - Go to any river or lake closer to you, and go fishing, use cheese bait (it attracts smaller fish, therefore easier) and fish for 1 or 2 times more. MAKE SURE to drop them back to water, do not keep them. Credits to You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. - Sleep two days and then talk to Javier, complete the property theft mission and then go back to the camp and deliver the item to Javier. Credits to You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. - Go to the camp and talk to Uncle (in the evening), he will give you a mission on animal theft. Credits to You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. - Load the game, you should start in a camp near the red marker, tear down the camp (circle button) travel to the red marker on the map which is close to the camp, go in the building around the back and the trophies will pop. (See his thread You must login or register to view this content.). Credits to You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Flap Jack ; 11-08-2018 at 01:27 PM.

The following 166 users say thank you to Flap Jack for this useful post:

19willy74, 27932, abufhad, AgentADHD, ahmadpasha, AHMED_MD, ajsking, AkumaNYC, Alan-Li, alexandria__br, amjed, Anonfilly, Anselmo Ricci, Ash0u0_, ashkanabri, askldjfhkljads, awesomw1, awesomw1, awesomw1, Ba 316, Bactrim, Bartowski, bataman880, belga, Big_Russ, bigpipi999, BootUp, brodo, broomstop, burnttoazdt, Buschkicker, c10carlos, carmania, chokomoko, Clever, Constantence, CristinaRawr, Da Iz, danilo_BR, darkx7, davoramone, Days gone, DeanH, DisabledDonkey, doomsday400, dw52607, Ecclesia, eirol143, ellieneto, emanuela, error40404, Euxinus, Eximious111, exterminator05, fenicce, Gantz.KG, Ali D Killer, gibeicinho, gobulls91413941, grungevictim, Hacker88, Hacker88, haha55699, Heavenly_King, here4platinum, icoolnamedood, ilicio, iLovetrophies67, inmr, IrishGuardian, Isaque, ItzElectroHouse, iwolf7557, J o e, JamesPet, JayCR, jaytruth44, jeizze, Jewels-Watts, JimmyHACK, joaoemaria, JohebGaming, JohnLazy, JohnnyDanger, johves, jojo.jra7, JRG1988, Jtripz, Junior-Albini, Keixor, Kenshie, Kevils, kinlop, KRS0, Leonrpg, lNlRuy, LORELEY, Luismacedo, Luiz77, mak1991 and 66 other users.

The following user groaned Flap Jack for this awful post:

Akx
11-05-2018, 08:22 PM #29
awesomw1
I am error
good work man, hope to see you update this thread more as saves roll in!
11-05-2018, 10:54 PM #30
SWAMP DEVIL
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Flap Jack View Post
Originally posted by duyfox2512 View Post
Great job Flap Jack!! Thank you so much for this bro.
Hope you will keep doing region the save from EU to US from another member for this game.
And won't forget to thank Bierbubi88 and Alip7n for share the original save.

Thanks for the support, I will always do my best to make everything up to date

Thanks for doing this m8.Its really appreciated.

here is a quick list of the ones that are missing so far if it helps :] (without the story ones or super easy ones)

Best in the West
Attain 100% completion.

Gold Rush
Earn 70 Gold Medals in Story missions.

It's Art
Find a permanent home for the squirrel statue.

Self Sufficient
Craft 30 unique items in Story Mode.

Skin Deep
Skin every species of animal in Story Mode.

Zoologist
Study every animal across all states in Story Mode.

The following user thanked SWAMP DEVIL for this useful post:

Flap Jack
11-06-2018, 12:48 AM #31
looking for a 100% completion save anyone have one?
11-06-2018, 04:57 AM #32

Thank you for converting Smile

The following user thanked ItzElectroHouse for this useful post:

Flap Jack
11-06-2018, 06:25 AM #33
"It's Art Trophy - load save then go to the red marker on the map which is in top of white mountain and collect the squirrel statue then the trophy will pop" - Failed Legend

I'm just re region it.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9bxja49mbvsmt/CUSA03041

The following user thanked duyfox2512 for this useful post:

heygirlhey
11-06-2018, 08:08 AM #34
I am still having trouble with Errand trophy....what do I need to do?

I got a mission from Javier and it takes me to a house with a family and I have to burn hay to distrract them then a gunfight goes on. After I kill the family, i push some cart with Javier to find a box full of money. After that, I spend like 5 minutes riding the horse back to camp and nothing happens. Javier gallops back to camp it seems so it takes about 2-3 game days for him to spawn at camp, but when I talk to him, he mentions nothing about the house and all I could do it Antagonize or Greet him and about only 2-3 times.

I need more details on what needs to be done because it simply isn't picking up the second part (after you come back from the house)

**EDIT**

I am also having trouble with Friends With Benefits - Go to the camp and talk to Uncle (in the evening), he will give you a mission on animal theft.. It's like the above, talking to UNCLE does nothing. I can only GREET or ANTOGONIZE him.. also the camp seems to move way south near a swamp (?) area and the save starts at Valentine, takes a good 5-10 minutes to get to that camp. There's also no place to sleep(?) so i can't control the time
Last edited by djricekcn ; 11-06-2018 at 08:46 AM.
11-06-2018, 10:15 AM #35
Flap Jack
A Pirate Boy
Originally posted by SWAMP DEVIL View Post
Originally posted by duyfox2512 View Post
Great job Flap Jack!! Thank you so much for this bro.
Hope you will keep doing region the save from EU to US from another member for this game.
And won't forget to thank Bierbubi88 and Alip7n for share the original save.

Thanks for the support, I will always do my best to make everything up to date

Thanks for doing this m8.Its really appreciated.

here is a quick list of the ones that are missing so far if it helps :] (without the story ones or super easy ones)

Best in the West
Attain 100% completion.

Gold Rush
Earn 70 Gold Medals in Story missions.

It's Art
Find a permanent home for the squirrel statue.

Self Sufficient
Craft 30 unique items in Story Mode.

Skin Deep
Skin every species of animal in Story Mode.

Zoologist
Study every animal across all states in Story Mode.

I'm working to get the following trophies Best in the West, Zoologist and Skin Deep. But I do not have much time and with the trophy Grin and Bear it, if you cook some meats in the camp, you unlock the Trophy Self Sufficient
11-06-2018, 10:18 AM #36
Flap Jack
A Pirate Boy
Originally posted by djricekcn View Post

I uploaded the saves that you are having problems with and they are working perfectly, so I mentioned in the description to get them
11-06-2018, 10:30 AM #37
However, I am not able to get them to work, I'm doing something wrong most likely but the instructions provided aren't clear if that's the case.
For Javier, I can get the quest to go ransack some family with the sniper lady in the barnyard on F2, i get the chest underneath the cart, but can't give Javier anything afte rthat

FWB, can't even initiate anything with Uncle at the swamp camp (camp is relocated from the hills on this save)

I'm also having a new problem with Artifical Intellinge & Western Stranger - the red marker has no house. it leads me to a bear area in the woods.

I deleted all the saves on my ps4 to be sure i'm not loading any other save (so basically blank state) but none of the saves i've tried are as described or it's not descriptive enough

For AI & WS, this is what it basically looks like for me
1) I do start off in the camp
2) I hit O to exit camp
3) I hit O again to tear down camp as mentioned in description
4) There's a red marker towards the east
5) get there, nothing

Last edited by djricekcn ; 11-06-2018 at 10:45 AM.

The following user thanked djricekcn for this useful post:

xNxAxNxO
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo