11-02-2018, 09:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi Guys

Grin and Bear it Trophy - load save then search around you for bear until he spwan and let the bear attack you then tap CIRCLE quickly until you can shot the bear and kill him then the trophy will pop

You must login or register to view this content.

It's Art Trophy - load save then go to the red marker on the map which is in top of white mountain and collect the squirrel statue then the trophy will pop

Self Sufficient Trophy - just load save for (It's Art Trophy) then Craft Potent Health Cure, Potent Snake Oil, improved throwing knife, tomahawk improved and all meat (Plain, Minty, Oregano and Thyme Versions)
you must change "recipe" with < or >
just do like You must login or register to view this content. and the trophy will pop

Last edited by aeneax ; 10-02-2019 at 02:44 PM. Reason: too many characters in title

The following 110 users say thank you to Failed Legend for this useful post:

13wendelin11, 1Tirry, 1wolf7557, ajsking, akaleu, Akeemi14, Andygee87!, Ariana95, Arpagone, Barbe_1906, bataman880, belga, Benny_Domson, Benny1837, Berbere, Big_Buddha, BooYaaKaa, Caran, Ciri, Clever, COzAR, CristinaRawr, cubex007, darkrai98, Days gone, DeanH, Death1127, deia0101, Diamond, dokkydokky, DonSokke, ducknorris, Ernestin, Fallen, fenicce, Fizzy Joon, Flap Jack, fonfir, FunTox, godden18, gowhawx, Hibee33, him77, homerj92, HUYI82, HW99, Inferno67, ito, ItsGrumpy, ItzElectroHouse, ivan6219, jackoo, Jacobboii, Jax1984, Jerem92i, Jerem92i, jonnywopper, ketibi, koldo, kolibali, koz3bal, kyle123, LPeck1985, maccacv3, Madman89, Major Meat Bone, manabyte77, Manul, marcelhc8, Mark_2099, mickfromle, Monkey177, TheChosenOne, nfr44df, NightWolker, NxIKz, Paranoid_SAR, PavPro82, petty1, Plato__, powerade73, rabber71, Rafael-Oliveira, RageSoul51, RevolverOcelot, robertbj, samurai_ghost, sandino108, sandsab, SKTT1_Jesse, snahp888, Solaris62, starkweather-, stasya, sUhAil, suhail12, Sumile, SuperTiger, t-bagwell, teddyfeathers and 10 other users.
11-11-2018, 01:40 PM #38
How do you get the bear to spawn, been in that area for hours and can't get them to spawn
11-11-2018, 04:11 PM #39
Originally posted by peter gascoigne View Post
How do you get the bear to spawn, been in that area for hours and can't get them to spawn

if you not found the bear near the red marker you must sleep in your camp then come back again
do this many times until the bear spawn
11-11-2018, 04:15 PM #40
Originally posted by Lauper View Post
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
trophy doesnt pop up with CUSA08519 save

Did you follow the instructions?

yes i killed a bear and it didnt pop up the trophy

you must do it again and the trophy will pop because there some guys says must do it twice
also don't forget let the bear attack you then tap circle until the bear go back then kill him quickly (before you stand up)
11-11-2018, 04:15 PM #41
Lauper
Gobble
Originally posted by Failed Legend View Post

you must do it again and the trophy will pop because there some guys says must do it twice
also don't forget let the bear attack you then tap circle until the bear go back then kill him quickly (before you stand up)

yeah i done it now , thanks
11-11-2018, 04:17 PM #42
Lauper
Gobble

also i tried the self sufficient thing and it didnt work
11-11-2018, 06:52 PM #43
bokerman
Save Point
i need It's Art Trophy and Self Sufficient Trophy US
11-12-2018, 02:32 PM #44

also i tried the self sufficient thing and it didnt work

its work
but you must follow the instructions

Self Sufficient Trophy - just load save for (It's Art Trophy) then Craft Potent Health Cure, Potent Snake Oil, improved throwing knife, tomahawk improved and all meat (Plain, Minty, Oregano and Thyme Versions)
you must change "recipe" with < or >
just do like THIS and the trophy will pop

The following user groaned Failed Legend for this awful post:

Elesayth
11-13-2018, 06:41 PM #45
Lauper
Gobble
yeah i got it now
11-19-2018, 05:46 PM #46
ADAY
Rookie
Can anyone want to re region Errand boy trophy for EU and Friends with Benefits EU trophy as well thanks
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo